For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Sorry, Fulfill The Dream, Kicked Out of Everywhere, ATM Flick!
Shall I DM you my address?

So sick. Thank you!

EDIT: Build got ATM…all good!

2 Likes

DM me and I’ll get them in the post…

I bought a job lot box of skate videos from the US about 10 years ago for 30 quid and there were some proper gems in there. Video Days, PE Animal Farm and the OG cassette soundtrack to reason for living were the standouts.

1 Like

Didn’t realise that skate VHS are still played/used. Last week I gave my old VHS/DVD combo player and a stack of tapes to High Rollers - good to know that they’ll still get watched.

Worked in a record shop when DVDs came in and VHS went out overnight, basically. Got so many amazing films for pennies, but binned them when the DVD versions had been out long enough to be cheap. Then binned those when everything ever appeared on the internet for free.

Good times.

1 Like

It’s like cassettes and CDs before that, innit.

1 Like

I have got a shitload of movie vhs’s in the loft and pretty sure there must be some classic skate(sk8) ones in there too.
Will have to have a look.

2 Likes

I binned most of mine off years ago (apart from the skate stuff) but can’t bring myself to get rid of Planet of the apes, Star Wars and Back to the future box sets…

Haven’t had a VHS player in years.

1 Like

Not me, but twenty snakes for hire:

https://instagram.com/crazysnakegal?igshid=kwt5xvn759vd

Thank you again @LittleMan for these videos. :pray:

No worries. My pleasure…

i have memory screen on yellow vhs, but i’m not selling it. smug face

2 Likes

Nice one.

1 Like

Legendary lensman Wig Worland has prints for sale.

5 Likes

Oh wow, Would love that Sidewalk #1 but bigger.
If I bought the print do you think he’d send me the file so I can do it in something like A2, seeing as I own my own print shop?

I’d have to convince him I wouldn’t sell a load on ebay, ha. which I wouldn’t of course.

Drop him a message, I’ll tell him to expect you. And that you’re not a reseller.

My one of that is A0, so definitely doable.

1 Like

Oooosh some of those are amazing, so tempted!

Is there footage of this anywhere? Mental

Nice, I will, I can print it any size but the space in the lounge would do a great A2.

That might be awkward territory…Because selling prints is a way photographers make money.
Might be better to ask how much he’d charge for A2, offering to print in your print shop.

Could be a good way to get a new customer on board, too!

1 Like

I think this all sounds reasonable.