For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

My office.

6 Likes

Yeah, just sent him an email, but yeah, i’m down.

1 Like

The interview I did with Tim Leighton-Boyce has had a repress; it’s bigger now and it’s on nice paper. Some of the Rad/Phat scans from 92/93 were quite hard to see when it was A5 but it’s better now.

5 Likes

Think I Just bought the last one of these from Wig, Stoked!

1 Like

Stooooooooked! ha ha.

I got this. In all honesty, I didn’t know what to expect but it’s really well put together and has done justice to the originals.
Really good.

Also, has a full page photo of an old N26er.

1 Like

I picked the pages and did the scans, so there’s no way that one wasn’t going in.

2 Likes

If you need some used skate shoes as much as I need any money at all right now, then head on over to my Ebay store

Converse x Polar Jack Purcell - uk7.5 - £20
Vans Authentic Pro - uk7.5 - £10
Vans Ave Pro - uk7.5 (as good as new) - £25
Vans Chukka Hi Pro - uk7 - £10

These lightly shredded gems can be found here, don’t all rush at once

4 Likes

Best ‘selling’ post ever.

2 Likes

And simultaneously my lowest moment on this forum

7 Likes

What’s the fit like with the 440s?

They fit like a uk7 and are plenty wide enough for my fat feet.

1 Like

Clearing out a bunch of CDs and DVDs… Anyone want these? The Hoon one also has Vox Black and Blue on the disc. Circa one is still sealed.

Edit - gone! (also offered them to some friends locally)

0-1
Gakken Synth, £30 + postage

Heroin Illustrators series II French, in really good nick, make me an offer if interested, or dm for more pics. Pick up from Brixton / Stockwell preferred

Cheers, good to know to be fair as fat feet here too.

Will keep an eye on them, still debating the leather look

hows the aves fit, tts? havent skated vans in a while

1 Like

yep, tts for me. Vans are pretty consistent in my recent experience, regardless of model I am always a uk7.5

Finally got an offer on our place. Full ask. Stoked.

7 Likes

Is that going back a bit? I put a flat on the market a few weeks ago and put it to a closing date after five days. It’s in an area people have determined is ‘cool’ but it’s still ridiculous. Went for 30% over home report.

1 Like

Listed in December with no interest. Switched agents and first viewing offered full ask. Some agents are more capable than others it seems.