For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Where are you based?

Telford, Shropshire

1 Like

Anybody doing a classic skate DVD clearout? Got some gaps that I’d like to fill.

I have a few 411 dvds, girl box set and a few others like a north dvd, il check later

What do you need?

yeah, will be.
Maybe put up here all the stuff you are looking for?

I’m a fiend for DVDs. Might be interested too (although philmcd’s first up, obvs).

Ooft.

3 Likes

Wow! Forgotten that one!!

DC Video
Yeah Right
What If
any Shortys video
City of Killers
that Snickers sponsored Day in the City 2 dvd free with Sidewalk
Toy Machine boxset
Tent City
Bag of Suck
Skate More
Elementality

Chomp on this VHS (Which I bought for peanuts on ebay in 2004 and have no idea where it went, yellow tape as well)

Anything from the 00’s really. Been trimming down my standard DVD collection and decided the only DVD’s id like to own are skate ones from my childhood.

I might actually have Bag of Suck.
As you can tell by the uncertainty, I clearly don’t play it.
If I can think where it is and find it, I can probably fill that gap for you.

Edit.

Just had a look where I thought it could have been but it wasn’t.
I did find Label Kills, FTC, Pritchard vs Dinton, What? and the Neighbourhood vids though.

Remember when videos were hyped up for 2 years and they had a big premier.

I don’t even remember the last time that happened. Maybe the Vans video.

I hate how content comes and goes within days now.

Blips was the closest to that hype for the UK in a while and probably for a long time too. Probably will be the last UK video of it’s kind and quality.

I’m glad I made it to the premiere for that one. Sort of felt like it might have been the end of an era.

The scramble for tickets, the “cool” showing and the “kids” showing, aftershow at local pub. Can’t thank Kev and Dan enough for doing all that.

I had tickets to the UK Fully Flared prem but it was on the same night as Foo Fighters at the O2 so I went to the Foos instead.

fully flared prem was a belter, don’t think i’ve been to a bad prem at prince charles though to be honest, vans propeller was a bit flat mind

Pretty sure I went to the Fully Flared one, Only thing I remember though is Mike Carrol walking past in the street and thinking wow, he’s smaller than I thought.

2 Likes

Yo Mick,

Hope all is good?

Did you ever get chance to look for a copy of the Day In The City 2 DVD?

I imagine you probably haven’t had chance in these surreal times, but cheers :facepunch::beers::skateboard:

Got a Palace x Juventus top for sale.

Treated myself to it but it’s a bit too long so selling for what I got it for. Still got tags and packaging. £135 + p&p

You mean £13.50 for the high vis top, right?

2 Likes