For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Depop or stockX it, you’re more likely to get a buyer. Maybe a bit more too. Don’t forget to add the size when selling stuff :wink:

Doh!

Appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Strictly a summer special haha.

1 Like

Fuck StockX though.

I got the white football top of that for £50, down from £80, from some football top shop. I guess the football people didn’t care for it. Not a lot of money in fourth kits?

4 Likes

I’ve never used it so I’d listen to BaF. I guess a lot of people don’t want to wear the top of a team they don’t support too. I wouldn’t.

Was it World Football Shop? Didn’t look a legit site to me so dodged it.

It was.

Damn

@tscrewjm ?

@anon83623327 there’s a couple I’m after if you could send me a list when you get round to it.

I’m one of the people who chimed in on that. There was someone else too but can’t remember who. It’s up the page somewhere…

One of the one’s I’m after atm is Tengu: God of Mischief in case anyone’s parting with a copy. H’min Bam too.

I was after a copy of Fully Flared if you’ve got and are willing to part with it?

I’ve got a couple of old decks I’m giving away. Both are a bit razor tailed but still have plenty of life in them. A Polar 8.6 and a GX1000 8.75. I’m skating smaller decks now and it’s best these get skated rather than lying around. I’d just need the postage costs. Will post pics

I’ve got zines, stickers and patches about curbs here
If you want to contribute to issue 3 then lemme know

100% would take East, What If?, Hot Chocolate, Mosaic, Good and Evil and the DC video. Happy to pay whatever for shipping.

However, if somebody else decides to take them all I understand!

Nah it wasn’t me mate but I’d happily take some. However, I completely understand the time issue and fuck the post office rn.

If nobody takes them all in the next 24 hours or so, then fuck it I’ll take them. Would need to be posted though I’m afraid :grimacing:

Get the Free Your Mind signed by Rob Welsh haha

If someone doesn’t take them off your hands I’d be interested in lost & found, really sorry and out there. Would also be happy to pay postage etc

DPD offer parcel pick up from your house as do Hermes (depends how much you wanna trust Hermes though…)

Fuck Hermes.

Also got a box of mags that have been stuck in Chicago since March. Fuck the USPS too.

Is there a way of sending boxes without having to print out a label at home? Got a box of mags that’ll be £58 to send via the Post Offiec (because it’s over 2kg), but it’s half that via a courier, but as far as I can tell,a dn have always done, you need to print the label out yourself. Wife isn’t at work these days so can’t get shit printed.

Yep, fuck them.

“Your thing will be delivered tomorrow”

'There’s been a delay".

Every. Single. Time.

Hopefully that US box gets moving soon, there’s something for you in it too.

1 Like