For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

£20, max. £30 is taking the piss

Easy cowboy. Open to offers and no ones making anyone buy it.

My board is in better condition and I’ve been skating it for a year. (3 skates)

3 Likes

Do you have any of these DVDs left from the pic you posted? Whats the best way to contact you? Cheers

I’m selling a load of knee, ankle and elbow braces on eBay. May be handy for some on here.

They were used as background props on a show I was working on. They were bought brand new. Some are worth hundreds of pounds but our props dept thought they’d be better in the skip. - idiots.

On eBay here.

Yeah my attempt at a DIY sex robot never worked either.

15 Likes

Mine wouldn’t tell me where it caught it’s STD ! Fucking cheat got disassembled .

3 Likes

I was after loads of dvds recently, what ever happened to this lot? Keen

I got this bunch here, if you are interested in any…

(or, scroll up a bit where it is more readable a few posts back)

Got this for sale if any Londoners want to make me an offer. Not sure how much used bikes go for these days

It’s one of these but I swapped out the bars for some flatties and I replaced the saddle after the brooks got nicked.

Got some never skated and very lightly used shoes for sale on Ebay if anyone fancies a bit of a bargain? Trying to slim down my bought-to-be-skated-but-probably-wont-be cupboard.

Vans Authentic Pro Blue - UK 7.5
Converse One Star Pro CC Black - UK 7
Converse One Star Pro CC White - UK 7
Converse One Star Pro Slip-Ons White - UK8

They are all on for £15 buy it now, or maybe less if you wait till this time next week.

You should be able to find them via this link: jah_unter on eBay

Got some Crupie wheels for sale, 54mm
£15 posted

Anyone after one of these? Reissue obvs. They seem to have made loads so I don’t think it’s worth a lot but wouldn’t mind a swap for something else to go on the wall. I might skate it but it’s massive.

London pref to avoid posting

1 Like

Such a nice board.

Last time I saw you, you were packing a nine-incher.

1 Like

tMR8KKUH

2 Likes

Riding an even bigger one now, I can see this getting skated next I s’pose

Not sure he needs two when he’s trying to sell one.

1 Like

That’s what I get for thinking I’m fully awake :joy:, cheers :+1:

anyone after some wheels? had about 7/8 sessions on these 56mm waywards, decent enough wheel just got tempted by something with more slide so ordered some Spfs.

happy to send out for cost of postage.