For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Ooh if no-one else wants them I’d have these - I fancy trying some bigger wheels that aren’t as massive and soft as my 60mm Rictas.

I’ve got some new Deadhead tees (printed by tidy mike), they come with free stickers and a patch: https://secretcurbclub.bigcartel.com/product/icecreamguytshirt

1 Like

Anyone after a cheap flight case. Would fit VX1000 any other 3 Chip camera. Can post photos later.

I’m at my parents and am under strict instructions to clear out the skateboarding magazines I have stored in my old room.

So before I throw out the ones I’m not keeping thought I’d check here to see if anyone wants any on a pay for postage type deal? Let me know before Monday

Sidewalk mag

101-108

Transworld

Jun
Dec

Feb
April
June
July
Def
Photo annual

Jan
Mar
June
July
Aug
Dec

Feb
July

Also got a copy of issue 2 of Freespin ‘Britain’s only yo-yo magazine’, 1998

1 Like

I’ll purchase that one, if I may.

1 Like

DM me your address

1 Like

Is this one in good condition mate?

Yeah good. There’s a circular mark in the cover where it had a big sticker from the newsagents, like an indent. But no tears or damp or anything like that

image image

Either of those 2002 sidewalks the one with a (I think) woody interview where he talks about moshers ruining urbis? First sidewalk I ever had but must have borrowed it off somebody cos my first ones are 03…

1 Like

I know the one you’re talking about because I’m pretty sure that was one of my first issue as well. Will check

Cool mate, how much do you want for P&P to the continent? Ta!

1 Like

Issue 67* has an interviews with the Calows and a Blueprint tour where they all have black eyes.

Issue 72 has a John Fischer haunts, an airwalk/genetic UK team article and a Lausanne contest article

*this has some images cut out where where I’ve obviously used it to cover my school text books

Ah nice one for checking those for me but I better not add to my slab of mags that are also gathering dust at my parents house. Would make an exception for that particular one tho obvs, if anyone reading this has a spare. Cheers

I want this one then too! Let me know how much you want for sending those two down here, shouldn’t cost too much. Ta!

Sorry man haven’t had a chance to look, but I’ll figure it out and DM you

1 Like

Rad. Thanks.

Got it. Thanks man. Ruling.

eS Accel Slims
Black / white
UK10
Worn (not skated) for about 5 mins before realised my feet are too Hobbit to wear them
£35 boxed plus postage image image image image image