Get Lesta ‘Darling’

I feel like this deserves its own thread really.
Full length UK videos with largely under appreciated skaters are rare and therefore noteworthy.

17 Likes

Marcus Palmer is a nutter.

4 Likes

Also - major knuckles for the spot hunting going on

3 Likes

This was cool and it was in my hometown, love to see it.

5 Likes

Are any of the people on this video actually making any money from skating?
Fucking insane level going on.

5 Likes

So cool to see a full George Worthington part, haven’t seen him for years but used to skate with him nearly every day back in Derby. He’s a legend and a lovely bloke with a nice chill floaty style. This made me happy.

2 Likes

Buzzing to watch this, some of the stuff they’ve been doing I’ve been getting told about the last year or so has been mind-blowing enough without having seen the footy

Very clever Penny reference at 31:53 in Jason’s part (followed by TP himself)

2 Likes

It’s the best UK video I’ve seen in years. So much in there.

I also love that they have hamstrung their broader UK marketability and sales to such an extent by sticking with the Leicester ‘brand’. Keeping it local, DIY and underground. Legends.

3 Likes

Loved that. And also impossible.

Chill - Cover Version

2 Likes

That’s 2, (nearly 3) years old now

1 Like

lots of Brum & Black Country spots (many of which are more or less virgin territory - for good reason) destroyed

1 Like

Was it not last year? What Iv watched is sick, but that vid was LAF level

1 Like

Yeah good vid…not meaning to overlook any other vids I just prefer stuff like this that emerges from a scene. Best uk scene vid I should have said :pray:t2:

Absolutely

I bagged BGPs in a clip in this. Stoked!

1 Like

Very very good. An ollie into the bank at the start of Marcus’ part is gnarly enough let alone a tre. Absolutely bonkers.

Might of been overlooked but KV’s Nollie BS flip over the pyramid thing at the old Central TV spot is impossible. Very quick feet and good ducking skills to do that!

4 Likes

So good. Music was great too, felt so proper. Roll-aways were a bit long though. Could have snipped those a bit quite often.

1 Like

Really good. Made me want to skate