Gifted Hater

I 100% completely agree with GH’s first video breaking down how Tyshawn didn’t clear the table properly.

I’m both a huge GH and TJ fan. The fact that GH made the video a couple of weeks ago, TJ either saw it or heard about it, then did it again for insta. Legendary shit.

Genuinely can’t wait for his next part(s) and for GH to review them.

2 Likes

TJ better get lots of big switch stuff in the bag because Kyle wilson is hot on his tail with that shit

5 Likes

New Patreon stuff up.

He has been for a good while. Remember when he switch ollied four trashcans at an event for Tyshawn’s shoe? Haha. Landed slightly to the side too…

Would love to watch them play skate over a can or something.

This was what I was on about . Switch Ollie and TJ must have been ….oh shit….

Just moving to Gifted thread. This is dynamite already only a few mins in.

4 Likes
1 Like

He really doesn’t know the rules? It’s all about who has done the most for the mag that year and also dropped bangers, so of course they don’t give a shit about any footage that came out on Pocket Mag, ect… it’s a purely selfish award all about Thrasher.
He really does come across as clueless sometimes. That talks in circles that lead nowhere.

2 Likes

nah he made some great points in that. nyjah should boycott thrasher, it looks really pathetic how hard he simps for a company that does nothing for him

1 Like

Yeah, but he had to try at least but it’s never going to happen for him, so yeah have a bit of pride and move on but to think Thrasher is taking every bit of video content into account for SOTY, is just ridiculous and to act like Thrasher has never talked about the criteria on how SOTY is judged is just a lie.

1 Like

Where have Thrasher talked about the criteria? I think the ‘rules’ are purely apocryphal. SOTY is a marketing exercise and they would award it to whichever skater they think is going to give them the most benefit. It has become pretty vampirisitic like he says, it sucks up a lot of energy from skaters and it doesn’t reward that effort fairly.

I think he makes some good points and devaluing SOTY is worthwhile. Time to move on.

3 Likes

The stuff about Sheckler was on point as well

1 Like

If you’re over the age of 14 and give even one tiniest shit about one magazines ‘skateboarder of the year’, you need to have a word with yourself.

5 Likes

as Joa said previously, we love to say we don’t give a fuck about SOTY and then have multiple threads discussing it in detail…

i’m as bad as anyone but then i just wanted Nyjah to lose so that the “right type” of skateboarding is celebrated

2 Likes
7 Likes

16 mins this isn’t long enough for Joa!

1 Like

Well worth a watch (& yup, not long enough).

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know he was on Sci Fi Fantasy

2 Likes

He’s been on them a minute. Basically the reason I bought a Sci Fi beanie and now want to buy everything they make.

C’mon, you sure it wasn’t this really?

2 Likes