I took these a couple of days ago

1 Like

Lol Blackwell

4 Likes

Not gnarly.

1 Like

Possibly refers to the trees.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the gnarly story that Blackwell is thinking up in that photo, to be regaled to Warwick on the platform later.

9 Likes

It was probably the one where he met 50 Cent in a club in Ipswich

8 Likes

Im just glad he’s still alive, after everything.

1 Like

Can I have a Blackwell story from someone please.

Eric Dressen flew to England to hand deliver his first Split clothing (I think) package to him personally.

8 Likes

Thanks hahahhah

1 Like

wtf that is amazing

Disclaimer - a lot of these stories i have heard from other people so take that how you will.
There is a fabled list out there compiled by Munson if anyone can get hold of it

2 Likes

I’ll ask him

If it exists you could probs release that fucker as a coffee table book.
I first heard about it a long time ago so hopefully its real and we can see!!!

Just asked another friend about Blackwell and he said ‘Hahaha there’s been so many over the years that they all kind of blend in to one , like a bullshit smoothie’

7 Likes

It was Jesse Martinez who flew to Ipswich to give him a clothing package.

Forgot the name of the brand but it wasn’t Split.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that book already exist? Surely he had enough time to write his autobiography when he was in jail?

1 Like

He wrote his memoirs while in there but had to use it as toilet paper when he was in solitary confinement for beating up the top dog.

1 Like

Sounds like a friend of mine. You have to try and sift through what he is saying to make your own truths. Like the list of tricks he says he has done, but never seen a video of these or do them when out skating together. And me always snaps boards despite being about 8 stone wet through

got a friend exactly like that, full of bullshit 24/7. kinda funny but also kinda sad considering he’s turning 33/34? this year and still spouting absolute shite. my favourite excerpts of his bullshit over the years would be a toss up between:

• prior to being a skatepark, R-Kade in Redcar was an MoD storage facility and when whoever ran R-Kade purchased it there was a tank inside and he “crooked a tank turret”.
  • beating tom penny in a game of skate at southbank in the 90s by landing a bigflip and then taxing his clipper???
  • kickflipping a drain at 40mph listening to black sabbath whilst “bombing home from work” despite the way to his house from town being uphill
  • any trick you ever beat him with in a game of skate he used to be able to do until he had surgery and now has a “98% metal ankle”
  • filming back 5-0 into back tail (stalled obviously), screenshotting the back tail and posting it claiming its a back tail.
  • i got a gopro to film with because lurknyc use gopros
9 Likes