Gnarly Photos thread

Meta.

I just ignore it when my name comes up, if you don’t look it’s not there.

As much as I make fun of Blackwell and it’s very strange lying all the time there is clearly an emotional and mental problem to be like this. I think it’s almost an addiction. People use drinking and gambling and drugs to feel good, perhaps he uses lies to make himself feel better.

I dunno but it’s complicated and I sympathise a bit.

Exactly, I do feel for people like that because it’s an illness of sorts and can only imagine what battles their inner monologue has. But, at the same time, it usually turns them into insufferable dicks and that should be called out to the point of them having some self realisation. Making fun is part of that, even if it it is kinda cunty.

Totally, there must be some sort of underlying disorder for people to be compulsive liars, especially when sometimes the lies don’t even make any difference or are about other people. Maybe some sort of power thing?

There was a guy in Sunderland called bullshit gav too and he thought people calling him BS Gav meant he was good at backside early grabs. That dude came out with some corkers. Told me he had a skull tattooed on his bellend, that he robbed an Apple factory and stole loads of iPods (those famous North East Apple factories) and that once he got caught by his girlfriends mam mid sex and she hit him up to tell him it was the biggest dick she’d ever seen. Also that he was a bare knuckle boxer and used to knock out his dad all the time.

3 Likes

Bring able to beat up your own dad was always the ultimate claim for nails ten year-olds.

1 Like

I think Russel Brand had a boxing match with his own dad on one of his TV shows.

Wow, beating up your dad is not fun, I knocked mine out and he fell down the stairs, not something I regret but it’s something i’m ashamed of and does play on my mind, especially as we didn’t really resolve it before he died.

It’s obvious this dude has never said boo to his dad. What a bell.

2 Likes

Wow. Not stepped into this thread before. Amazing.

Carry on.

4 Likes

It’s called pathological lying

… bullshit gav… bare knuckle boxer…

who?

edit: broken quote

wasnt he a nonce to top all that off?

remember being sat up silky around 08/09 and he was trying to tell people he’d done some sort of spine transfer/gap on the roof of his house and coyney looked at him and said “gav you live in the flats opposite silky”

Old one of everyones favourite vert skater

3 Likes

:joy:

Holy shit, that looks like one of those Photoshop jobs you see over at Slap.

1 Like

Not really sure where this should go. It’s fucking ridiculous. Video game shit. From a particularly unrealistic video game.

3 Likes

This might be the gnarliest thing I’ve ever seen.

One Guy One Bike

yeah, unreal!, really unreal!
Pretty annoying that they matched it up with a generic inspirational yoga retreat advert soundtrack.

1 Like

I sometimes wish we could ‘super-like’ posts on here.

1 Like

Mad

Now watch it again and imagine you are rolling at that shit at full tilt with no brakes