Gnarly Photos thread

Not really answering this, but this bench is outside the Exploratorium in SF which is only a minute or so away from Pier 7 - and was being skated every time I’ve ever been past it. I reckon the manufacturers put this on as both protection for the bench as well as making it attractive for skateboarders to have a go on. Gives the museum (which is cool) a free circus act for the tourists (which isn’t cool).

ya bastard just seen this hope you’re not referring to that screaming scene kid but I know you are hahaha just to clarify I look nowt like that :joy:

2 Likes

Haha yeah the skinhead girl.

2 Likes

Mind blowing. Had to read the caption to get this one…

8 Likes

I saw a preview when we were working on the layout and did a double-take. Insane.

Its so fucked up, eh?
I reckon that might fly over a few peoples heads…

You’ll be able to spot a ‘reader’ a mile off.

1 Like

Front tail from the top ollie to fakie(?) down the hubba?

Tailslide pop-out to fakie down the bank?!?!

or,
taildrop to axle-stall on the middle-step to tailstall to firecracker roll-down?!?!?!

1 Like

Least we’re on the same page. Unless he’s popping to noseslide or something down the other side? I guessed fakie because of his shoulders

1 Like

That’s what it looks like to me. As mental as that seems. Possible fakie nose wheelie down the brick hubba?

Front blunt coming from the other direction maybe popping out to the top of the stairs?

ah wait! only just saw your comment above mine + that now mine reads like I’m taking the piss! was thinking the same thing as you! :slight_smile:

Noseslide pop out to hubba ride.

2 Likes

@Londonskater Now you’ve said that that is exactly what it looks like.

1 Like

but noseslide pop to regular or pop to fakie?? could potentially be turning shoulders a bit. wonder if it’s a small 180(!) to fakie

There seem to be slide marks along four sections of the ledge he’s sliding on. Where were people going with that? Over the stairs and taking that drop? My knees hurt just looking at it.

Bloody hell! Who’s that? Is it Barney?

To forward.

1 Like

to forward? what does that even meaaaaan maaaan

Easy. FS tail to switch firecracker.