Gone Skateboarding?

Pffft…

It was wet :sweat_smile:

Will get something one day. No filming, but I slammed off the vert wall on the indoor mini last night if that counts?

1 Like

Haha fuck do it for everyone else , I’ll probably only get to skate it a couple of times before I’m working back in London .

What they need is the led down lights . Like I have in the studio
They’re really powerful and a lovely white light , not yellow at all.

1 Like

Yeah cheaper to run than those halogen shits too. Thanks will have a ponder and try to sort it asap.

1 Like

If anyone is mad at skating and lives in the london area, lmk if you want to film. I got a 30+ min film coming out and I’m in need of a few more skaters to film. dm me on insta (@frnhts) or reply if your down.

Went for a morning skate at the park with a curb again. Killed myself trying to 360 flip on flat…my board just wanted to repeatedly hammer me in the shin and wouldn’t let me land one. It made me quite sad and now my shins hurt.

12 Likes

lovely gear this

1 Like

Is the other side (adjacent to the grass) somewhat reduntant as it essentially seems too narrow to do transfer tricks or approach from that side of it? Seems like they could have placed it in the middle so you could approach from either side and do transfers and whatnot.

e.g. like the kerbs at Venice Beach

Yeah they fucked that. So annoying.

I’ve skated those curbs at Venice they are dreamy.

1 Like

weather held up long enough after work last night to try my parking block from ramp supply. Never slappyd before so it was a lot of fun trying to get to grips with it. KO’d after I put too much wax on but once I got used to the balance it was great.

6 Likes

Finally some sun so I’m brining the mobile skatepark to Centre spot in Bristol tonight if anyone is in the area.

Will be bringing the same stuff as last week …
Casey ripping on it here …

7 Likes

If you wanna sell any of that stuff when you go back home hit me up :sunglasses:

I’ve got my own warehouse now.

2 Likes

That’s ace, are they relatively lightweight or do you need help to move them around?

I’m finishing up this Friday but am back Wednesday morning with a van to collect all my skip wood and ledges.

I’m keeping the ledge as it’s so nice to skate and perfect multi storey car park material when it’s raining.

I have got this 2x3m manny pad that will end up in the skip as I can’t transport or store it .

The ledge/many combo and rail can be yours for a donation to raemers foundation.

8 Likes

Everyone digs in as soon as I turn up so all good . Hopefully there around 5.30/6pm

2 Likes

That sounds like a deal! I’ll message you.

I don’t think I could shift that manny pad either…unless I can balance it on the roof of my van…shame I don’t have access to a flat bed.

1 Like

Awesome.

I have the materials for a ledge in my garage, reckon I’ll need to get some weight training in once it’s built though haha

1 Like

Back out again tonight , same spot same stuff . Can’t not in this weather and it’s my last week in Bristol.

Locals were fucking ripping there last night

2 Likes

Looking forward to this on Saturday. Anyone on here heading down?

5 Likes

Sick. That Josh Roundhead comment on instagram tho…what a Brian he is.

1 Like

Fixed that for you .

1 Like