Gone Skateboarding?

Ive got two weekends back to back booked to skate curbs and get radical. Keen.

5 Likes

Day off tomorrow - hoping to sneak in a little trip to my favourite tiny bank first thing. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Learnt a new one a couple days ago. No car in the background for @hugo. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Who you trying to kid?

5 Likes

That looks really hard.

It wasn’t there when I was skating, the Illuminati behind Insta later put it there to make me look stupid.

3 Likes

It wasn’t easy. I landed it sketchily 5 or 6 times before getting this one which I was happy with. :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh sick! A classic Bob stalefish.
Hopefully see you there.

1 Like

I’m meeting @Snurp for a curb session next Saturday morning in St Albans if any of you lot fancy coming

3 Likes

Come to Derby

1 Like

I am! I’ll message you!

1 Like

I miss our sessions at Burton. Those were the days.

2 Likes

The Burton fun days were amazing!

Yeah I gave ozzy Ben the gold cup for the time trial even though de tuna was way faster. :laughing:

Can I play?

3 Likes

Of course!

off to Stoke next weekend - apart from Stoke Plaza, any park recommendations in the area?

going x-site tomorrow afternoon 1 till 4 if anyone’s in the area !

2 Likes

I live in Newcastle (under Lyme), not been to the Plaza since I took a chunk out of my shin on a ledge probably 7 years or so ago. Central Forest Park can get a bit sketchy and the whole area around here has taken a dive in recent years IMO.

Unit1 Parkworks is the indoor, Ogden road near the bus station. I’ve shamefully never been although keep in meaning to, so can’t recommend either way I’m afraid.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdtTk9lTIKQYVhs4p7yTKS3dTbKs8bDeW-sVA0/?utm_medium=copy_link

What a bostin day! Saw so many legendary faces down Bearwood! Moggins and Dead Dave were fucking shredding too! HBD Bob!

2 Likes