Gone Skateboarding?

Nice day out in the Sun of Sunderland

6 Likes

That’s what you get.

looks a little worse than earlier

Yeah, definitely swelling a bit.

ice that thing

I went out yesterday afternoon after spending some time building a box over the weekend. It’s been a couple of weeks due to the weather so felt a little off. Changed into new shoes halfway through and felt even more off.

Box is OK and had fun, Solo sessions always tough as it’s just constant skating rather than spending half of the time talking shite with mates.

Finished my May ‘21 personal edit and my legs might as well be four sticks of wood joined with hinges lol

1 Like

Hinges? Someone’s doing alright, lah dee dah…

2 Likes

Haha, couple more years and it’ll be two sticks of wood!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Highest praise and love to Voltarol and ibuprofen for giving me the power to ignore my aching ribs and enjoy a gentle skate today. Even did this twisty number.

And yeah every time I skate and film it, it seems I’m in the same bloody t-shirt haha!

10 Likes

Weather looks ok for the forum curb session on Saturday, let me know if you want to hang out with me @Snurp and @niallc in a car park doing average skateboarding and falling over some

3 Likes

Tried a trick for an hour and didn’t get it tonight, glad I tried though. Next time!

5 Likes

Oh fuck yeah @niallc is coming! Been ages. I’m gonna make him look so good.

Car park is right by my house, if you behave yourselves you can come in for a brew after.

@hugo you free? Either way you need to set a new trick of the week!

Half term so we’re super busy doing family bits. Wish I could make it mate, lemme know when ur about another time though

Right bear with me on this.

We’re meeting on the 5th. The “Virtual” UK Champs is running until the 6th.

We meet up, film a mega line of fat old men doing slappies in a carpark and upload it.

We use our extensive social media presence, industry connections and bullying to upvote ourselves.

We win £500 and split it however many ways.

We can then rightfully claim to be the 2021 UK National Champs for eternal lolz.

Who’s with me?!?!

5 Likes

This sounds like alot of effort.

1 Like

I’ll film a line where it’s basically just pushing

1 Like

What if one of us does a stall on a curb then we run ip and push him along so he does a massive grind. Then we collectively pick him and get him to do a snowboarding style 1080 before touching the ground.

3 Likes

I like where this is going

1 Like

Hahaha yeah man do it , and hope they add you to the Olympic team to tackle the car park curb comp in Tokyo