Gone Skateboarding?

Bay does old man night which can be really fun. Usually do beers and a BBQ

3 Likes

New thing to skate at the skatepark tonight…and it’s a curb!!

2 Likes

Got smoked trying a warm up trick I had never missed before last night, hurt my lower back and my neck, could barely sleep after that. Working was pretty brutal today. Hopefully I’ll be able to skate again next week. Oh well.

1 Like

Skating London city tomorrow if anyone is up for some full on street action . Will be at Aldgate slappy/manny spot from 1 to warm up.

5 Likes

Hope it’s not too bad. That sounds horrible. I hate slamming on comfortable stuff, it really knocks my confidence.

1 Like

Looks like the kind of warm up spot you end up getting worn out at.

It’s nothing serious, right now I feel like if I fell off a plane but I’m gonna be fine soon. Thanks!
Seeing a chiropractor this morning, hopefully that’ll help as I’m having a hard time sleeping.

I kept on skating but was feeling pretty weak after that, wanted to do said trick again but couldn’t really push myself to do it. Doing it again ASAP so I can forget that shit. Let’s Rambo it.

2 Likes

Nah , not when these beauties are a stones throw away

10 Likes

This looks delicious

It’s amazing, used to be a road so it’s public land hence no skate stoppers and it’s been like that since summer . Hope it lasts .

1 Like

Really like that spot - on-site water fountain too!

The astroturf playground nearby is fun to roll around on

1 Like

It’s a rad spot and the playground even tho it’s a bit soft ha.

They’re finishing off developing the rest of that area so looking forward to what they create.

Also behind the bus station there’s the new Hilton development and around it is all new ledges . It’s lovely but potentially a boot

1 Like

Went actually skateborking again today keeping up my two to three times a week ambition. Sick crew for the morning sesh at Spit.

9 Likes

Got backside slappy 5050s last night. Had them frontside for a while. A low impact breakthrough ha. Good kerb skateborking session with a sound crew.

7 Likes

Heading here on Sunday before they start to work on it

May need some soft wheels , pretty crust but just look at it all.

12 Likes

That looks splendid! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Wow might try and check that out too!

Went there today and it was something else, there was a crew from brum/Northampton with the skateboarders companion mag getting pictures clips.

Not sure how long it’s going to last as it’s still subsiding and the bank is turning vert with a big dip at the base that wasn’t there yesterday apparently.

15 Likes

Amazing. Saw some footage of Sox there…looks nuts!

Yeah that’s the crew, Marcus got an absolute banger, just beautiful. You’ll see it in the mag I’m guessing.

Best I could do was a backside Ollie on the bank, it’s so steep

1 Like