Gone Skateboarding?

Haha, love that.

Took a rail to my spot to go skate and the entire roads had been gritted. Well annoying. Skated up and down the path though and it felt great.

2 Likes

Learned a new trick today. Did crook to noseslide to crook as well but the camera ran out :smiley:

10 Likes

Ugh the noise is some ASMR shit :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Jealous! I’ve only done one of those noseslide to crooks things ever. I need to find a good spot for learning them.

1 Like

I was under the impression learning tricks after 30 was against the rules? I think I’m going to have to report you to the union.

6 Likes

maintain and complain is our motto

5 Likes

I swear they’re impossible unless the edge is curved. I’ve been trying to see if I can do a front nose to front crook but so far I’ve only found pain

I could imagine a front nose to back 180 nose grind feeling quite pleasing

2 Likes

Got tomorrow off work to go skate with Peck, forecast looks shite so debating whether to risk outdoors or trek it to bay sixtysix

Or buszy :sob:

Buszy > Bay but I know you hate MK soooo… I think you’d love Bay tbh

1 Like

Bay , will be ramo 5- 8pm but worth it, especially watching the levels of skating at that place.

Also round the corner is Royal Oak skate park. Good hip there :ok_hand:t2:

need to be back in northampton for 4 ideally so was looking at the 12 till 2 session

is royal oak meanwhile 2?

edit - just looked myself (idiot), yeah sick skated that hip before it’s delightful

1 Like

yeah i know i would love bay, just never got round to going !

1 Like

Sorry, I know it’s not the done thing but I’ve just been having too much fun skating recently.

just take it easy, I’ll let you off this time. you’re making us look bad.

1 Like

Bloody union. I’m knocking on the door of retirement here, gotta get it while I can.

Going for a skate one night this week. Havent been for ages so probably only manage a few kick turns.
What nights are quiet down The House?

Bay 66 was horrible last time I went, all the banks and obstacles were soggy.

1 Like

It has some issues. The rain can blow under the side soaking part of the park. They’ve usually been pretty good at weather proofing some of the wood

For ages after Nike bought it everything was huge with very little progressive obstacles but the layout now is great and it has a good miniramp

1 Like

Yeah mate was dogshit, wood is so fucked needs replacing badly. Whole floor needs resurfacing too

Should’ve stayed at royal oak but ah well !