Gone Skateboarding?

A day in the Manchester sunshine…

3 Likes

Went skating and everything i did felt and looked disgusting. But I’m happy with that.

10 Likes

consistancy is a virtue

4 Likes

Tarted up the first grind box I ever made with a new paint job and a fresh angle iron.
Took it to the woods close to where I buried one of my chickens for a very professionnal photo shoot and a few slides and grinds, then went to a car park and skated my grind box more. Stoked.

11 Likes

I love that, nice tailslide. I started sticking stickers on the top of mine as my level of artistry is, quite frankly, crap :smile:

I did 5 slightly slid shit backtails on a tiny quarter today, 19 years to get to this day, it was fun, they were horrible.

7 Likes

When I was young and couldn’t do anything I only wanted to do new stuff.

In time I realised that was silly and futile and the goal should be to do good stuff.

Now that I am old and can’t really do the good stuff, I get more fun from doing new stuff.

3 Likes

One of them even made a slight skkkuuuurrtrt noise

4 Likes

Thanks mate!

Ah man, I did some front tails on a tiny quarter last week and have been thinking about learning backside ones so much since. Really have to get those off the list. It’s in an indoor park and it’s really hot here at the moment, not sure when I’ll go back there.

could that be the best noise in the world?

Russ from Dadlands asked for a clip so I went to my local car park after work one day last week and filmed this:

11 Likes

Haven’t posted here in a while. Anyone still skating? Had a fun sesh this morning.

6 Likes

Sure!

Looks like you had a fun skate.

Skated my mates’ new bowl yesterday, it’s pretty awesome. Can’t wait to go back and skate it again.

9 Likes

Nice bowl!

1 Like

Had a bad back for 3 weeks, skated for about 10 mins earlier but couldn’t do much more :sob:

1 Like

That is a thing of beauty.

1 Like

I would love that in my garden, so not having a dig but it looks like a lot of flat bottom? Or is that just the photo?

I get a notification every time this thread title gets changed.

Be warned, from now on every time that happens I’ll be loading the thread full of pr0n/Pollard/rollerblading

2 Likes

Yeah mate it does look like that in this pic and even in person to a certain extent but it’s perfect when you’re skating it, you go faster than you think you would. I’ll post some footage at some point.

3 Likes

That looks great fun Franc.

I’m off skating at the moment, been about 6 weeks now. A mix of health checks, the kids and tiredness put any thoughts of skating in the bin.

Might have a moan in the MH thread.

1 Like