Illegal Tricks

I rate a nollie inward they’re dope. Saw a switch inward heel recently and it was great too.

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Yeah I feel like the regs inward heel is the only one done badly by most. They kind of pressure flip it unlike that Antwuan one that he caught 90 and brought it round all the way.

Nollie, fakie and switch all get a pass.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jAijXHj0A/?igshid=1uichf9b64uld

Confirming the stinking fs 50-50 backside 180 out. Not my finest moment from last Sunday.

Never figured out how to embed things here, sorry.

Hahahaha gentleman’s bail that is so good I am nicking that

1 Like

No chance.
The only reason that one looks bad is that most people can’t do them right.
In the correct hands is a beautiful move I think.

Busy now so this switch inward with have to do till I think of a better one.
As if Adam McNatt’s don’t look sick here - last trick.

2 Likes

I think one of my favourite things is when people do tricks you’re not into but make em look sick. Will have to think of some good examples.

2 Likes

thoughts on forward flips?

ILLEGAL

2 Likes

Front tailslide 270 out, but when the 270 is more of a pivot round

Half Cab Heelflips (don’t know if that is the ‘correct’ term but lets not be pedantic you all know what I mean)

1 Like

I have a soft spot for the way Vincent Alvarez does them

Also back 360’s where it’s essentially a 180-270 to pivot. If you can’t do a full rotation, don’t bother as you look ridiculous!

2 Likes

Bs ones are the absolute worst. Trick you did once as a kid and then realised it stunk of shit.

Fs Noseblunts (regs or switch) out to fakie on a ledge?

Any takers?

2 Likes

Nah, I’ve seen plenty to fakie that look amazing. Granted, I can’t think of any specific examples right now, but there have been a few!

Think it depends how they are done

Coming from the side and sliding more with your nose on the edge of the ledge can look good

Coming head on to the ledge and sliding wheels and nose fully on top of the ledge to fakie= illegal

Again can’t think of specific video examples

1 Like

wait wait, we talking turning towards your toe edge as opposed to heel edge right? ie. with the direction of the heelflip?