Illegal Tricks

Yeah definitely not illegal but nasty, yeah.

I do not like that transition trick where you plant front foot then use your hand to spin board around foot like an impossible usually ends back to fakie! Don’t know what it’s called and don’t care haha

Also I’ve seen a few good inward heels !

Nollie tres are up there with laser flips when it comes to their stench.

No Comply shuv its, wallies, pole jams etc.

2 Likes

On ramp, Rock to tre flip in. Pointless and you end up on flat bottom with no speed staring at your feet.

1 Like

All that no comply shit where you immediately do some kind of pop shove with your foot as it comes down. Am actually simmering with rage just thinking about it.

7 Likes

Haha the kickflip to land in no comply moves are terrible and normally performed with terrible style.

I used to dislike heelflip stink bug grabs but now they’re lesser seen I really rate them.

Nah, love a bitch chas.

welp there goes half my trick bag :joy:

it’s not inherently illegal but it always irks me when people skate a mini ramp/the coping like it’s a ledge, i mean i have an appreciation for the shit shane o’neil can do but keep it on the fucking ledge and take your flip in flip out fuckery away from the coping.

biggerspins, any stance. know this one guy who always pulls out a fakie biggerspin in games of skate like it’s his finishing move except he somehow turns 90’ into it, lands 90’ and does an awful little shuffle out.

alot of people seem to dislike the switch back crook out to regs but if done right i think it looks sick.

also backing varial flips.

Oh fuck Bs Crook 180 out, AKA Gentleman’s Bail.

Not a fan.

4 Likes

Sounds like that flappy Magenta guy.

yeah i dont dig it regular for some odd reason, probably because it looks like you’re just flopping out but i remember seeing some clip of someone doing it switch on a ledge to bank and it looked sick

Nollie inward heels. Apart from Herman.

Nose pivoting into a front or back disaster on a quarter is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Actually I feel like mini ramps are the true breeding ground for illegal tricks. As an example I will add in any mayday/pivot/5050 fakie where the act of going in backwards takes place a second or two after disembarking the coping, essentially achieved by shuffling.

3 Likes

Oof, deffo yes on the mayday shuffle. Boils my piss, that. THAT’S NOT A MAYDAY! YOU CAN’T DO MAYDAYS!

1 Like

On vert it is sick though, the tech stuff Bob, Colin McKay etc. do

Me too. I love bitching about stuff. I try to contradict myself as much as possible though.

1 Like

Big fan of the term ‘mayday shuffle’

1 Like

Please guys, I have feelings.

2 Likes