Illegal Tricks

Anything ‘big heel’ off the nose without turning with the board. Either nollie or fake, both are horrible
Anything triple
Any late flip out of a grind (P-rod gets a pass)
Coming out to fakie from a grind/slide in a line and then immediately doing a 180 trick. Hate that, just come out to regular in the first place.
See also, doing a shove out of a grind/slide in a line and then immediately switching your board back round.

360 double flips.

Infanct any board rotation double flips, ie double hardflip

Hardflips are horrible.

Frontside 5050 backside 180 out and 5-0 switch crook are rad if done well, in the middle of the ledge!

Never tried these but I want to land one for the sake of doing something different and new. I bet they feel satisfying.

1 Like

Here’s one I prepared earlier. Fully illegal. 6 inches high and to fakie before I’ve even come to the end!

:nauseated_face: :grin:

2 Likes

I did a hard flip to backtail when I was 17 and it was inarguably the most technical and accomplished trick I have ever done and nothing has ever surpassed that for me

3 Likes

Nose off the edge of the ledge, no matter how high, or low.
I’d say that’s probably harder on a low ledge because the ollie into it takes you above it so much you kind of crash down into them.
Slightly higher ledges are maybe easier.

100% agree, but I’ve never seen a No Comply Back Tail, or on a mini??

Wondered if that was just me. Absolutely can’t picture ever seeing one. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

No comply front tail shouldn’t be allowed either.

In my mind a no comply backtail on a ramp looks quite cool. Not quite sure how it’s accomplished though.

I tried to find the footage I saw a couple of years back of one but i can find it, i think it was one of the Lynn brothers in an edit, but i’m not sure. It’s obviously hard as fuck to do, but it looked so awkward and sketchy.

1 Like

That nose blunt was sick Les.

Unless you can do the greatest back tail that the world has ever seen, every time, then spending your time learning to no comply back tail is a horrible waste of your time.

1 Like

I’m still waiting to do a good backside tail that isn’t curb height, that tricks a bastard even without the no comply.

1 Like

Marmite trick.
Love the look, hate the mental block.

Lol. It was an example of an illegal (and rightly so) trick.

No comply bs tail done so fucking well…

Hardflip ain’t bad either.

DLynn with another…

1 Like

What a weird trick, genuinely don’t remember seeing that one before

I’m particularly guilty of this but I don’t like seeing it in videos - nollie or fakie heel/kick flops. You see some pro start a line, some grind, obligatory tre flip, some other grind, nollie heel flop, rail trick. The flop ruined the line and they didn’t bother refilming

Again, 60% of my nollie flip tricks are flopped but then I’m not filming it or getting paid

Just not feeling that trick, it looks too busy and awkward to me. A proper back tail is aesthetically much nicer looking.