In the news thread

Bannon fell out with Trump so I don’t know if he garners favour anywhere now. And I can’t see how the FBI is full of Trump cronies, if it was he’d be best mates with them, no?

As opposed to the Tories who did all they could to discredit Corbyn while have a flimsy tagline that meant nothing. Yeah, I can see that no direction with enough oomph can win. Shame it’s always the baddies that seem to win those fights.

Discrediting Corbyn didn’t take much work.

1 Like

Corbyn never had the support Trump has, or election success, so not the same thing.

I do hope Trump goes but I definitely wouldn’t put money on it

I think it’s because Barr is obstructing cases and throwing investigations at the DOJ/FBI, not sure I understand the mechanics but I think this is how they got around alerting Barr to it.

Mr Trump responded to the latest revelations in a statement issued by the White House, saying: “Every day it’s something else, who cares.”

An actual statement from the WH where he says ‘who cares’ what the fuck is happening

1 Like

Good. Fucking arseholes. Anybody giving it, “Don’t you know who I am” should get an immediate twelve-month suspended sentence anyway. Sentencing tonight.

Over to Southgate now, who named him in his team a few hours ago.

3 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqbYtQRMFA

4 Likes

Cocaine honestly.

2 Likes

That should end his career if all that is found to be true surely?

21 months and 10 days suspended sentence

How does a family holiday with your Dad quickly involve your sister getting injected by Albanians? Where’s Liam Neeson when you need him?

3 Likes

That is fantastic. YT comments are hilarious too.

what a vid

This one is a classic as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

3 Likes

So fucking good.

Bet Ronnie Pickering is bowling round the supermarket with no mask giving zero fucks, willing people with his eyes to say something. His wife 3 steps behind him I a mask and her broken spirit in a bag for life

8 Likes

looks like one of the protestors killed in the states by that far-right militia kid was a skater

This is awful. He’s basically a school boy wandering around with a machine gun.

1 Like