In the news thread

1 Like

itā€™s like a really, really shit reality show that youā€™d find on channel 5. crap production and loads of coke. would be nice if these people werenā€™t in charge of quite a bit of the world.

1 Like

Now weā€™re talking.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Some of the comments, not on that post but similar, are awful, just completely open racism. The kid who did the shooting is now a hero and a ā€˜patriotā€™ to a lot of people.

It feel like this sort of things is only going to get more frequent - radicalised white kids with access to guns growing up in an actively racist country

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t post Atibaā€™s.

Black athletes boycotting could be huge.

Scum, even by Foxā€™s standards:

This whole episode is deeply disturbing. ā€˜White militiaā€™ is pretty much the same as the KKK. Radicalised by misinformation with easy access to guns, just looking to intimidate people wanting social justice.

3 Likes

Unfortunately Iā€™ve just watched the video and itā€™s very disturbing. The man looked worryingly calm throughout the whole thing. That country is tearing itself apart.

Heā€™s not a man, heā€™s a 17 year-old boy.

1 Like

Seems the whole Tik-Tok outrage might be more a result of Facebookā€™s lobbying power in Washington, rather than any real threat.

I stand corrected. I suppose that means heā€™ll not feel the full weight of justice, which is a shame. At least he wonā€™t be able to become a police officer any more.

Thatā€™s it. And heā€™ll be a role-model, if not a hero, to a lot of people today. Iā€™m sure the right-wing press have explained how he saved innocent people from the rampaging throngs intent on destroying this great nation.

1 Like

Fuckin hell - re Trump rally

:thinking:

I think people going to the New York Post for news know what they want to seeā€¦

and in other newsā€¦

Christ.

1 Like

The people whoā€™ve refused to evacuate have been told to write their name, address and next-of-kin down, seal it in a zip-loc bag and keep it on them at all times. Easier to organise the corpses that way.

Oh my god.

Was he allowed to surrender?

So I just deleted that because maybe an online free to access forum isnā€™t the place for something so horrifying. Although I do believe that people need to know about this shit. Truly fucking horrible.

3 Likes

Fucking hell. Listening to the reactions of real life people whoā€™ve just been shotā€¦ itā€™s not a game.

If every gun owner had to take a bullet in the arm as a condition of purchase, theyā€™d all think twice about their fascination with firearms