In the news thread

https://twitter.com/ianbrown/status/1302252429191401473?s=21

:man_facepalming:

Cab had some really stupid conspiracy shit on insta the other day too. So cringe. Mad how they’re able to convince themselves that they’re the “clever” ones because they’ve done “research”.

You never know, perhaps Steve Caballero and Ian Brown’s joint paper on Coronavirus will be seminal once it’s published.

5 Likes

Cab puts mushrooms, strawberries and raw onions on salad leaves and eats it. The guy is a fucking wrong 'un.

4 Likes

Weird that Half Cabs look good on anybody, except Steve Cab.

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Maybe Ian Brown is highlighting his dismay at the idiots around him not adhering and taking shit about the situation?
Somehow I doubt that is what he meant by it though.

Sometimes I do forget that you’re not on social media.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Guess it takes the heat off Massive Attack

2 Likes

Good to have somebody sensible step into the Ian Brown chat…

“Virologists, yes. Thick Mancs, no” is a highlight in the replies.

2 Likes

Already shaping the idea of no deal being a positive thing too. And plenty of people will believe that.

Pretty much what they wanted from the start, it’s even more control for them. No deal with Europe… more deals for them and their chums.

3 Likes

Kind of convenient that Covid has taken the focus off brexit and they can just wangle it without a care.

Apparently there was an earthquake at about 10am.
Felt in areas fairly close to here but I didn’t feel it.

Completely and utterly face melting madness going on with the government right now.

Our transition from respected nation to international basket case is almost complete.

3 Likes

Shout out to all the robots

2 Likes

Does he want the UK to be some kind of rogue state? Cut the moorings and float off into the sea for a spot of old empire piracy?

A spot of the old super duper tax haven.