In the news thread

ABP above. Maybe we need a Hungarian Orgy thread?

That’d show those mugs over on Slap.

5 Likes

I’m down if you boys are…

I think there’s going to be a lot more anti-vax chat this week, now that it’s actually a thing.

5 Likes

the problem is, when i’m arguing with people that the stuff they read on facebook is lies and bullshit, then i’m like “oh the reason it’s all there is because of Russia spreading misinformation to destabilize the west” then i sound like a conspiracy nutcase

4 Likes

Why aren’t you using the twitter app?

Too much admin.

2 Likes

Be interesting to see what these anti vaxers will be saying when they realise with no vaccine they might be restricted to going to sporting events, holidays, gigs etc. Will it fuel the fire even more or will they quietly back down and have it and shut up on social media

3 Likes

Good point, I can picture some tweets being deleted in future and it’ll just be to the next crusade.

Yet the vast majority of these gobshite anti-Covid vaxxers already have MMR and polio inocculations, or if they’ve been on holidays to Cambodia or Africa somewhere, they’d have already got vaccines against malaria, yellow and dengue fever.

Never let science and common sense get in the way of a global mind control conspiracy.

1 Like

I’ve already seen a couple of ‘George Orwell was right all along’ etc etc kinda posts regarding vaccinations and large scale events.

I’ve realised recently too all my Instagram anti-vaccine friends seem to love astrology… weird eh heh

3 Likes

On Facebook, probably.

Facebook which literally only exists to sell your data.

1 Like

Listening to LBC earlier and I’m sure it was said that Orwell died 4 years before the TB vaccine came out and he died of TB .
Look where that vaccine got us .

4 Likes

Fuck in ell! That list of injuries is insane. One lucky woman.

I suppose that depends on which way you look at it.

Lucky for the outcome

2 Likes

Interesting that she landed on her head without a helmet and survived. Not that wearing a helmet would generally help in that situation.

4 Likes

Job news

Hopefully they’ll employ someone who doesn’t make decisions like the tier 2 indoor park shambles .

https://www.skateboardgb.org/news/skateboard-gb-is-recruiting

1 Like