In the news thread

Yes.

canā€™t sack 'em for killing unarmed civilians but at least we know thereā€™s justice when they swipe donuts from tesco

4 Likes

Oh no. Were not getting back to swiping stuff from supermarkets again!

5 Likes

I donā€™t think I could take that and this donā€™t lock the footage thread.

Just watched the Maradona documentary. Truly eye opening. Quite a tragic fall from grace that almost seemed inevitable. A pawn in a bigger game.

1 Like

Seemed very much like he had a split personality which makes sense how heā€™d refer to himself in third person. But by the end Maradona had took over and there Diego just had to go for the ride. Tragic.

1 Like

Just about to start watching it.

Something people with an incredible talent at a young age seem prone to. Then the money starts rolling inā€¦

3 Likes

Here it begins (continues)ā€¦ Wonder what else the US is going to do (or be blamed for) in the next couple of months.

Trump will continue to throw his toys out the pram whilst certain big figures with an agenda keep giving him the toys to throw.
Fucking dark couple of months till Biden is in.

Haha Christ imagine paying out $3m of donors money for a recount only to find more votes for Bidenā€¦ Sweet Karma

5 Likes

An anti-gay Hungarian politician has resigned after being caught by the police fleeing a 25-man orgy through a window.

7 Likes

Holy shit. 25 man orgys are pretty gay.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s been a right winger homophobe who hasnā€™t ended being caught up another bloke.

1 Like

Thereā€™s enough of us, we can easily organise one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been to a 25 man orgy that wasnā€™t full of Hungarian right wingers.

4 Likes
5 Likes

giphy
ā€¦ After all the more important people first of course.

5 Likes

Not in the news today. But this was like a perfect storm for now.

Avoid twitter today. Thalidomide is trending.

1 Like

Rabidly homophobic Hungarian MEP literally caught with his pants down at a Brussels gay sex party. Gotta love that Schadenfreudeā€¦