In the news thread

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Something to cheer everyone up

Sorry Brexit again but this column is actually laugh out loud funny.

1 Like

Haha - the video is brilliant!

I also lolled a bit at his quote “Long story short I caught it".

Hahahaha. Brexit just keeps giving and giving at the moment.

What the fuck does this even mean?! What happens now?

3 Likes

Boris can’t last much longer can he? How much more has to go wrong exactly? He’s a total mess.

He’s like Trump, he has supporters who will back him no matter what.

Here we see him lying in front of a digger, technically.

0_Boris-Johnson-at-JCBJPG

3 Likes

He knows the EU deal is a no goer, that why he’s not over in Brussels negotiating he’s just trying to drum up support here for leaving without it and to trigger an election before the Corbyn train of student votes can get any momentum. It’s fucking seethrough as fuck.

2 Likes

Get that ditch dug Boris

I’ve been loving ex tories being let of the leash and spilling the beans on the Tory party’s activities.
Dom Grieve shat all over them the other night.
I may not like what those particular individuals stand for, they’re Tories after all, but the extent of backstabbery once they are cut free of the party is amazing and damming.

And Grieve is still stabbing away today I see on the news.

2 Likes

The thing is, all this stuff where they are fucking up now is gold to us level headed people but it pales into comparison to the feeling of carrying out democracy from the ground level minds on the street. They want what was promised and Boris/tories are going to use that as much as they can.
It all rides on how many people are stuck on that rhetoric to how many people can objectively see what is happening now before them. It’s a fucking mess and I’m not looking forward to either outcome.

fuck me this is woeful

1 Like

The Tories are finished.

Also, this is brave:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/10/cameron-to-defend-brexit-referendum-in-documentary

He’s got to defend it though. If he sticks with brexit, the brexiteers will still love him, so only half the population hate him.

If he switches his mind, everyone will hate him :man_shrugging:

He did it for his country did he? … :lying_face:

It was nothing to do with the lunatic fringes of his party fucking off to the ukips then? … :lying_face:

This is going on his headstone. He will never escape this tweet.

———

Good explanation about what’s going on with this whole Scottish courts thing:

———

And this Michael Fabricant has got to fucking go.

‘oh me? I’m not saying this but lots of people are. Let me repeat a few times… Lots of people are saying this is true. But not me. But lots of people are.’

Straight out of the ‘how to be a Michael Fabricant like Trump’ book of being a Michael Fabricant.

We had a nice country once.

1 Like

Andrew Neil is fantastic, the thing I like best is when people try to accuse him of being a closet Tory or just right wing with absolutely no evidence at all.

Kwasi shouldn’t be singled out for this but he is very guilty of the, “what I would say”, syndrome.
You either are saying something or not.
If you ‘would’ say it, is that under other circumstances and not currently your opinion?
If that’s what you ‘would’ say, tell us what you ‘are’ saying.
Politician speak really gets on my tits.

Err…

1 Like