In the news thread

He’s never watched Video Days either.

2 Likes

Spin it that way if you like. But remember I also talked about the white people I liked more than other white people. What they have in common is the fact that they’re people. So what I’m saying is, I feel a natural affinity with people (whatever their race) who share my values, and less of an affinity with those I don’t (again, whatever their race).

Yeah and that’s James Cleverly. If I even took my coffee the same way as that Michael Fabricant I’d keep it to myself.

4 Likes

This story concerning the disappearance of Sarah Everand has taken an even darker twist. Initially they arrested a policeman for kidnap, but now it’s murder and indecent exposure. Also:

The Met confirmed that the police officer, who was not on duty at the time of Ms Everard’s disappearance, worked for the force’s parliamentary and diplomatic protection command.

Though obviously I’m not trying to say any profession is beyond heinous acts…

Conservative mayoral candidate trying to make hay.

DESPICABLE Michael Fabricant.

2 Likes

With the exception of Sadiq, the London Mayoral candidate race is such a freakshow battle of knee-jerk populism.

On top of further evidence above for Shaun Bailey, I don’t think anything else needs to be said about Laurence Fox, but in addition to these two you’ve got this Brian Rose conspiracy-theory spouting banker-bro. The UKIP candidate is legitimately called Peter Gammons. There’s the celebrity plumber/Rod Stewart impersonator, Charlie Mullins. Then there’s Piers Corbyn too… Where do these people emerge from?

2 Likes

I agree. You don’t use the story for your own means like that. Scum.

2 Likes

Grenfell Tower inquiry: Fire predicted a decade before, memo shows Grenfell Tower inquiry: Fire predicted a decade before, memo shows - BBC News

The public inquiry is hearing evidence relating to three Arconic employees who have refused to give evidence, citing a law in France where they live.

More scum.

Time to switch off the news for now I think.

Chinese entrepreneur sells pensive Donald Trump Buddha statues | Donald Trump | The Guardian

So incredibly sad.

2 Likes

What happened? Been avoiding the news.

Fucking horrifying. Why did this motherfucker do this? I wonder how they figured out it was him

I’m feeling angry as well and it feels very close to home having lived very nearby and not even living that far away from Clapham now.

So many questions…

The family must be in a terrible way.

Good chance he’ll get bummed to death in prison since he’s a rapist murderer AND a cop.

3 Likes

Not before the police give him a good going over first.

I’ve been keeping up with the Hafnium attack, since it’s been the talk in our team. Hoping we’re alright, but it seems to be affecting quite a few organizations already.

European Banking Authority hit by Microsoft Exchange hack - BBC News

1 Like

So crazy. All the data from those systems could have been scraped and sitting on a server waiting to be analysed. What a colossal fuck up.

I would love to know the real truth about China’s cyber warfare activities. These hacking accusations, the Huawei 5G ban…it looks really bad but then Apple and Microsoft are still doing business with China.

What is going on?

1 Like

They’ll just be the tip of the iceberg too. We only hear about the ones that are discovered. And there’s probably loads more that have been discovered and kept quiet. I wonder how many active intrusions are happening without anyone’s knowledge.

Blimey ! But not surprised . It’s all a bit Mr Robot especially with China being mentioned.

Just wait till proper A.i comes into play and it easily learns to hack human encryption.

We’ll be next