In the news thread

Does this mean that old Harold could tokenize the original meme and get rich from it? I’d be stoked for him. He’s a nice dude. It’s not his IP though.

NFTs basically track and make copyright enforceable, so if he has already sold his image to someone else he wouldn’t have any ownership over the original meme…the stock photo company would.

They might choose to sell that original image and all its reuse rights and the potential to enforce/reclaim unpaid royalites for all eternity though I guess. Or even to gift it back to Harold if they were nice guys.

Looks like someone has him up for sale actually:

Don’t think this is the owners though, so if you bought this expect to get a knock from Shutterstock or whoever :smiley:

1 Like

America is so fucked.

Or it could seem that way, depending on what right-wing lunatics you see on Twitter.

Same old America, will go ballistic over brown people and mass shootings but scream mental health/conspiracy theories when it’s a white person on a mass shooting/school shooting.

Fuck that place

4 Likes

Wish there was a more extreme like button for posts. America is such an absolute shitshow. Causing civil unrest via social media must be like shooting fish in a barrel right now for China/Russia

1 Like

This mass shooting was only a few days ago too.

Biden calling Putin a killer publicly the other day was weird also.

These are replies to a news tweet.

Oh yeah. Twitter organises stuff in order of when it was posted now, rather than in order of relevance. Genuinely thought that was a bug but I think it’s just how they do it now. Which is terrible.

Fully. I was due to be moving there in the next couple of years but my break up has put an end to that.
Seems like it is meant to be cos right now that place is not where I would
Want to live .
I know it’s not nuts everywhere but the whole pro trump/ultra conservative stuff would drive me crazy.
Bad enough here in the UK but America is turbo nuts.

1 Like

What happened with Jereme Rogers whilst you were eating breakfast? I remember that being funny but awful.

Haha I bet that was so mental with a bit of jetlag and also trying to explain to the wife that you knew who he is.

1 Like

1 Like

Art world gags about NFTs have been amazing recently

4 Likes

Sounds like he walked straight out of the walking dead set.

1 Like

1 Like

Yer 6 months more of do whatever you want basically. Dead.

Statues… Flags… Milk?!

What the fuck are these lunatics going to turn to next. That’s a screenshot from the mind of Chris Morris but it’s actually real.

This pathetic dweeb is waking around Westminster holding a little bottle of milk. No one knows why. Wtf.

6 Likes