In the news thread

Life is pretty much Brass Eye right now.

5 Likes

My Mum. Not believing the bullshit but I feel has taken a very selfish attitude over all of this. Sheā€™s worked hard all the way through, and Iā€™m sure me being there and my Gran has stressed her.

And now she fucking hates talking to me about politics. She thinks because I donā€™t like Boris and criticise him, I must like Corbyn, I give up.

1 Like

6 Likes

Deep down we know we need to pull the plug on social media and get back to actual real life

4 Likes

Based entirely on lies it turned out. Funnily enough.

2 Likes

Has Boris been talking?

ā€˜Yup. Heā€™s got my voteā€™.

Imagine voting for that. Heā€™s the twisted brainwrong of a one off man mental.

2 Likes

It was this

1 Like

I thought the tories had voted against being able to hold a peaceful protest :wink:

Get him locked up! Haha.

Always thought that because my parents were around when TVs came in they were probably always slightly awed by them, and would therefore believe everything it told them.

2 Likes

Fair enough to that. But you also got
To admit how much the news outlets have changed their output to complete with click bait that social media just seems to be. It fucking works.

The power of shouting at people not face to face has changed everything.

1 Like

Isnā€™t this usually the point when Elon Musk offers to help? Or doesnā€™t he do that any more?!

No individuals to call paedophiles, only shipping companies who canā€™t use his tunnels.

2 Likes

Surprised he hasnā€™t called anyone a pedo yet.

That would normally come slightly later on.

1 Like

Iā€™m no Musk apologist but the dude was some 60yr old that moved to Thailand. Perhaps he just really liked the architecture or something.

Youā€™re trolling surely.

Bit of a weird thing to say, Are we saying Thailand is for Nonces only?

Iā€™d love to move to Thailand. But Iā€™m not one, honest.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PriapusIQ/status/1374684223852969990

13 Likes