In the news thread

My Welsh uncle was one until he retired. He is a lovely bloke. Mind you I donā€™t know what he was like with the uniform on, haha.

My mate was a cop and ended up going to prison after being honey trapped.

Some birds who were actually cops asked for his and friends numbers and made ā€˜friendsā€™ with them and asked them if they could get them some coke on a night out but it was all a big set-up. They made some calls to get the coke thinking they were going to get laid etc and then got arrested by loads of cops in the sting.

One friend who was the cop went to prison and his mate who arranged the coke also went to prison for a year or 2.

Article here. Cop jailed for supplying cocaine | The Comet

Thatā€™s pretty bad though because anyone could feasibly get hold of coke if they really wanted especially if they thought they were on a promise. All depends if it was a regular thing for the guys to be dealing with.

2 Likes

yeah this ^^^ i feel thereā€™s a world of difference between being say, a regular coke user and then being someone who is able to get hold of some in order to impress some girls. i know its illegal but that seems like a massive waste of police timeā€¦

I mean, heā€™s an idiot for doing it since he was a policeman but he was young and stupid. I feel sorry for his mate.

Theyā€™re both fine now and have good jobs etc.

It was a massive waste of police time and they targeted him because he used to go into work hungover a few times and some nerdy cop in his team tried to get them all busted for partying basically.

Local copper here got caught chatting to what he though was a teenage girl. He was married with children got sent to prison and is now transgender I believe. He was a few years older then me but I knew him as we went through army cadets at the same time.

wow being a trans police officer in jail must be rough. on the other hand he was jailed for child stuff so iā€™m less cut up about it. on the third hand itā€™s an article in the Sun so itā€™s probably not half true

Another honey trap

10 Likes

Photo from the scene.

5 Likes

Apparently he only noticed there were thousands of bees in the car once he was driving it

After he said candy man in the rear view Mirror

2 Likes

Christ, a trans peado copper must have to be in solitary for the duration, there was probably a raffle for who got to shank them

Outdoor booze for yous from next week then.

2 Likes

Haircut confirmed. Canā€™t wait!

Gutted though in a way - I live next door to a pub and a restaurant. I have exams looming these next few months so Iā€™m just going to be selfish and hope it rains on the days when Iā€™ve exams so there arenā€™t many people getting smashed outside my place when I need relative quiet.

(Also, Iā€™m aware itā€™s my own fault for choosing to live next to a pub :grin:)

1 Like

I decided to grow my hair out. Not like Iā€™ll be able to get an appointment any time soon anyway.

Definitely in the awkward stage at the moment though. If I donā€™t use a ton of product I look like a scarecrow in the slightest breeze.

1 Like

Itā€™s the dodgy mullet neck which bothers me most. But also, yeah same for me about product as well - absolutel state of it. Iā€™ve found when itā€™s this long and unruly, my hair is ā€˜betterā€™ after a few days of not washing it.

Found myself rocking a beanie most days just to sort it out.

2 Likes

Really sad news about the discovery of Richard Okorogheye.

At the very least thereā€™s some semblance of closure for his family.