In the news thread

100%. Doesn’t much know about what’s going on which is fair enough because it’s pretty fucking confusing, and was still nice enough to go on TV and do his best.

Rabbit caught in headlights pretty much, he can’t help that. Poor lad. He is a dick for not understanding the gravity of his vote though.

This conversation shouldn’t derail onto this.

Focus on what’s happened and what will happen next.

1 Like

Why would you say yes if you don’t know what you are talking about.

People never know that they don’t know what they are talking about though, they only understand the level they know and assume that is all there is to it.

1 Like

Like Boris Johnson himself. He’s just been a sock puppet with Dominic Cummings arm up his arse and I really don’t think he has the first clue as to what he’s doing. It’s been a disaster a day culminating in this nuclear disaster.

It’s a shame for him that Dominic Cummings turns out to be the worst political strategist in history.

Classic Dom.

He’s not even a Conservative party member, is he?

You think?

Have you read this:

Tricky times for the Sturge. She’d rather have seen this get much worse before it gets better and people have confidence in anything.

I literally don’t know what point you’re trying to make?

Because he writes billion word blog posts he’s got the tories exactly where they need to be?

He’s a fucking clown. He’s a madman that tried to shit over our conventions to get through a no deal Brexit and it’s absolutely exploded up his arse every step of the way.

1 Like

You said he’s the worst political strategist ever but he basically admits he’s campaigning for a second referendum.

If you think this is all part of his grand strategy you have lost your mind.

2 Likes

Boris is saying that he won’t leave and will still deliver Brexit on the 31st of October. You have to wonder what other fuckery he has up his sleeve still.

Hoping for a deal I guess.

Or gonna pull a massive trump card (no pun intended) out of his pocket and get everyone on side for no deal.

Free 5G for everyone in event of no deal? That would do it haha.

“Free 5G for everyone in event of no deal? That would do it haha.”

Sadly this is about the size of the priorities of the majority of people. You can empty our supermarket shelves and put our healthcare on the line but don’t deprive us of our internet, I need to keep my followers happy.

1 Like

imaginary people that you argue with inside your head?

of course i’m being facetious but have you walked around lately, been in the presence of people? They are glued to their phone even if they are in a social situation and if you overhear what people talk about, jeez.
Of course, I shouldn’t really judge people on that small window of time and all these people are normal, they are nice, family and friends even but it’s still a state of affairs when decent people are just doing exactly the same shit and spouting the most unimportant drivel.
I can’t talk mind.

People going on about being vegan, not having a TV or not being on social media are way more annoying than somebody looking at their phone. Might just have seen some amazing NBD, or maybe Dan Mancina just posted. It’s fine.

2 Likes

Those people are on their phone constantly too, so I agree, yeah worse :wink:

I can’t help it, I like Corbyn, his Ideals lay closer to mine than anyone else.
I really don’t understand why people buy into the bashing of him when he stands for what we all want?