In the news thread

Happy birthday man!

1 Like

Happy Birthday. I was double it and plus one last weekā€¦youā€™re chillinā€™.

3 Likes

October birthdays rule! :wink:

2 Likes

Nah, itā€™s China trying to get us all to join TikTok.

Back up in a bitā€¦

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Mick! :balloon:

1 Like

I didnt realise Facebookā€™s apps all being down seems to immediately follow the whistle-blower releasing loads of sensitive documents from the company

7 Likes

I got SvsLā€™s Mike Carroll fs nosslide as my last posted insta pic. Not a bad one too end with.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got Jeremy Wray holding a VHS copy of Future Primitive. Not great. Shoulda been a story.

Happy old day, was a literal break from social media a birthday wish?

1 Like

Yeah this seems well fucky doesnā€™t it. Been down for ages too.

Polling shows everyone is suddenly 20% less racist and the vaccination rate is through the roof!

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1445090512101384195?s=21

Not sure if source obviously just posting because itā€™s got traction.

:joy:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Still dont have deliveroo round here. Probably a good thing really

1 Like

This is sooooo sick with them being downā€¦
Would be cool if it could last till about Thursday.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Had a fairly deep political conversation the other weekend about this with a bunch of long time mates who span the political spectrum.
The overall conclusion we reached is that we are bound on a path towards eco-fascism as this is likely the only way to change society enough to safeguard the environment.
Unfortunately, as much as Iā€™m down for enforced ā€˜you will not own a carā€™ etc in principle, in actuality said brewing state of eco fascist govt will likely be run by the same PPE silver spoon idiots in charge now and thus will be ineffectual in all aspects other than creating an uber strengthened State with the power to override individual liberty and possibly the installation of a ā€˜strong leaderā€™ figure - kind of Boris de Pfeiffel, only in quasi-military garb who actually physically kills people, rather than doing it through the death of a thousand cuts.
Unless of course the people currently sitting down on the M25 start shooting MPs (in Minecraft) first.

3 Likes
1 Like