In the news thread

Think it’s more people trying to get it as cheap as poss before the price becomes utterly fucked. I feel bad because I have to drive to work everyday so I’m sinking £100 a week with my stupid car. That I love.

Sorry it’s Daily Third Reich, but this is just beautiful

10 Likes

She wanted a total eclipse of the park.

19 Likes

My sister who lives down there said

“He’s a Prick, look at his house mun… Bonny Tyler tho; lovely garden.”

:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Saw lots of videos of what seemed like everyone beeping their horns at all hours past his house haha

1 Like

Yeah, it was going like that for ages as well.

1 Like

Shane Warnes heart explodes after too much cocaine In Thailand. (Probably)

1 Like

Is that the deal? Or just guessing

You can buy Dexedrine over the counter there. Lots of the tuk tuk drivers are on it

My first thought too, but to be honest it could be anything. No need to be disrespectful. Look after yourselves guys life is short.

4 Likes

True. I am definitely being a twat.

Pretty surprising news. Definitely seemed like one of those people that would truck on forever.

2 Likes

Comes as no surprise so I hope the premier league keeps it up just to fuck off the chinese

1 Like

Surely that’ll hurt China more than the Premier League.

Yeah I wonder what propaganda they will try use to explain that to the nation

Dude, that news website is heavily right wing and has some proper dubious stories

I mean seriously

3 Likes

Yeh sorry. I just found that specific article quite funny. I haven’t read the other articles. I’m not trying to be political. I can delete it if it breaches guidelines etc.

Fucking says it all. So you thought you’d post it without comment, despite you already having a track record of posting 100% bullshit to annoy people.

5 Likes

It is literally just trolling at this point, hunting out any news stories that might up-set the apple cart for their own amusement. I’m kind of glad sotojon has shown his true colours and was never really backing anything but wanting a reaction. It puts anything they post in the future (or past) into context. I’d feel embarrassed if I’d stuck up for him in any way in the covid thread.

7 Likes