In the news thread

I was younger then

It’s very much on.

I guess the trouble is Johnson is Labours best asset…

Labour are actually going to have to stand for something now.

3 Likes

Superb. How you can have any confidence in that lying man baby boggles the mind

Can’t see him going unfortunately.

Yeah, they seem to be saying that he probably won’t go. Took long enough to get the 54 letters so it does seem slightly unlikely that another 130 or so will decide to vote against him.

Even if he wins narrowly he will be so damaged he would just be a husk. I believe it’s basically ultimately terminal once this process starts.

If nothing else it would be great to get rid of him if it stops the Rwanda grimness.

1 Like

Thatcher and May both won their confidence votes but still stood down. Will be interesting to see if Johnson is as principled. I think it is obvious he will be less willing to walk.

2 Likes

They dont really. It’s purely if he’s an asset of not to them.

He was so they backed him. Now he’s not so they’re going to dump him like hot shit.

The Tory party is ruthless at this. Remember, this is all about what’s best for themselves not the country.

For example: this letter is pretty devastating but why has it taken this long for this guy to grow a pair?

https://twitter.com/Jesse_Norman/status/1533699235417403393?s=20&t=Ee2RZim2mswnYJnjKWFNsQ

1 Like

There is no way he will leave without being ousted

3 Likes

Pahahahahaha.

Who knew that putting an ostrich anus eating thickarse drunk into the limelight would backfire?

1 Like

Quite the meltdown.

1 Like

LOL.

Not one solitary fuck given. A bit of honesty at last.

4 Likes

Results come in at midnight here. I usually go to sleep about now but I know I’ll wake up so I can check them.

1 Like

This is as close to the Christmas anticipation feeling i can get as an adult.

1 Like

I’m expecting the worst and for us to be stuck with that Michael safely for another year now.

Maybe if they were voting on whether or not fire him into the sun I’d be a bit more excited. But we’re just waiting to see which particular absolute Fabricunt will be in charge.

1 Like

He’s never getting kicked out now, it would rely on half the Tories picking the public over themselves.

Him staying on as pm is the worst scenario for me, I’ll hardly be cheering for whichever horror replaces him but at least that would make you respect the whole system a bit more than now. It’s a complete circus at this point.

I’ve been out most of the day but just been dipping in to this every now and then and I never, ever, ever want to hear that ‘he got the big calls right’ ever again. It’s just endless with these worms.

What has he actually done? Lied his way to an election win. Put the peace process into jeapordy. Annexed a bit of the UK after promising not to. Spaffed 40 billion pounds on track and trace. Threw pensioners on a bonfire. Trying to legalise corruption with the Owen Patterson shit. That’s all before partygate. The list would go on and on and on.

What a guy.

Oh FFS.