In the news thread

I don’t really comment on politics here but I think that since 2017 the bill that was mentioned in the article has been replaced by a new animal sentence bill which is going through Parliament this year.

In other news…

Haha I meant strictly the football. Not the collection. Yeah it’s pretty honking

Edit. Not strong enough. It’s completely fucking wank. Off centre logos on t’s can get fucked

A bill going through Parliament, eh? OK.

If we’re talking politics, can you tell us what are the vibes in the office today, with the Rwanda flight being cancelled? You guys must be absolutely raging. It’s good news for all of us here, certainly.

3 Likes

Shame there weren’t shirts.

I really just stick to skating and uncontroversial subjects on this forum, so I couldn’t really comment, either on the practical impact of the European Court judgement, or on the PR value of it.

Please don’t @buildafire i don’t want to hear how someone thinks this is ok.

2 Likes

Skateboarding ONLY @anon16628759. You’ve been warned previously.

And everyone else, no baiting please.

8 Likes

I have just realised that this collab means Josh Cox is on the PSG website so I withdraw my initial comments :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He has his demons doesn’t he. I really hope he turns up OK.

3 Likes

Rapist/murderer Mark Gator Rogowski is out of jail

Just in for a Nine Club interview!

2 Likes

Good to hear but man he must be back in a right mess at the mo. Such a shame and downfall. Will he ever come out the other side

1 Like

“this week we have a special, special, SPECIAL guest!”

4 Likes

Who’s going to want to be Johnson’s third ethics advisor in two years?

Got to be an impossible job.

3 Likes

I’ll do it.

Even i can write “u do u hun xx” on headed letter paper. Then I can put my feet up and watch the test match for the other 7 hours 59 minutes of the day.

7 Likes

Interesting way to secure votes.

5 Likes

Boris in Kyiv again

Yeah, he’d rather be in a war zone than up North talking about levelling up and what he can do for the people of the North, like he was meant to be.

4 Likes

Doing his Churchill cosplay again.

5 Likes