In the news thread

Not joking on the National Front shit either.

Is that a pro Ukraine badge he’s wearing whilst coming out with this bile?! I guess they’re ok/different because they’re white folk?

1 Like

Apparently it’s because Ukranians aren’t coming over here, pulling down our statues and rewriting our history.

No money for safe cladding. Unlimited money to feed their racist fanbase.

One of the very grimmest of days.

1 Like

and seemingly no jail for those responsible for the unsafe cladding.

1 Like

Along with unlimited money to syphon off into their friends pockets too.

1 Like

Technical managers had been told before the Grenfell refurbishment that the cladding was scoring poorly in fire tests when used for designs where the panels were folded into boxes.

The shape encouraged molten plastic to pool and burn during a fire.

Anger levels rising :rage:

1 Like

Good news but the Tories have got their ‘tough on immigants’ message out there

What a farce the Rwanda deportations have become. We’re such a despicable country that the European Court for human rights has had to intervene. Bet that really pisses off the brexit fascists

2 Likes

How much more embarrassing and shameful can this government become?

I think we all know the answer to that.

1 Like

Leaving/Ignoring the EUCHR was one of Theresa May’s driving ambitions when she was Home Secretary. It had nothing to do with Brexit as she was a remainer, it was all about ideology and getting away with being racist.

1 Like

Sounds about right for us really. One slow crawl to the bottom

2 Likes

2 Likes

Paris Saint-German X Clown Skateboards collab. Aren’t Paris Saint-German a big club? This seems very odd. Also extremely wack just like all these fucking shitty collabs.

1 Like

Not a collab I was expecting.

1 Like

The Clown x PSG football looks alright but I dont really get the image/direction with Clown v2.

The BA guest board is cool though actually.

In The Times today. New research with MRI scans shows that dogs experience a release of love/bonding chemicals in their brains when they look at their owners.

3 Likes

Not according to Boris and his lot…

2 Likes

Does it?! Looks terrible in my opinion.

2 Likes