In the news thread

What a good start to the day.

5 Likes
1 Like

Its hard to begin to comprehend how absolutely mental America is

2 Likes

Next up: same sex marriage

They’re gonna be rounding up the gays in no time.

Such a fucked up place.

3 Likes

Somebody somewhere in the US, right now: “Rwanda? Seriously? Those Brits are fucked up”.

7 Likes

True. But two things can be bad at once!

3 Likes

If only they could develop some sort of abortion gun :thinking:

1 Like

“This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice in it and be glad. Today, along with millions across Louisiana and America, I rejoice with my departed Mom and the unborn children with her in Heaven!”, Louisiana attorney general Jeff Landry

That’s some insane ramblings. Theocracy indeed

4 Likes

Incredible

6 Likes
5 Likes

So gnarly.

The “correct the other errors” but is ominous as fuck too.

Ironic that americans will spout vitriol about Arabic countries having backwards laws about womens liberties and medieval rulings then do this.

Brutal

3 Likes

Just hope people vote heavily against whoever supported such nonsense in the November mid terms.

Itd be nice but I doubt itll happen

Absolutely no chance. Majority of republicans and Christian Democrats see this a big win for God, the constitution, America etc

For some reason abortion is murder but actual murder with firearms is okay

It’s so contradictory.

‘life is precious. But yeah, here’s a semi-automatic machine gun, you just crack on mate’

2 Likes

Republicans don’t need to make sense because they have god on their side

2 Likes

And they have those almighty “thoughts and prayers” to paste over the huge holes in their ideology

1 Like

Be better to take all guns away and offer thoughts and prayers to the owners but to do that you’d need to contradict the 200 year old unchangeable document that they have actually changed to say guns are an unalienable right and thats never happening because “crime and defence” apparently