In the news thread

I’m literally just refreshing the bbc feed at this point to a new resignation each time. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

He could resign as leader of the Tories but stay on as PM, surely? John Major did that.

2 Likes

Shh, he might be lurking.

3 Likes

Yeah May is still a back bencher, more likely he’ll fuck off to make his millions like Cameron.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not fully sure how it even works, if they sack him then they’ll need to elect a new one to take over as PM but not sure how long that all takes. But he’d there in name only I guess.

1 Like

PMQs:
Keir Starmer - “Mr Speaker isn’t this the first case of the sinking ship deserting the rat?” Haha…

1 Like

Wow this is bad.

He’s a truly squalid human being.

3 Likes

Banging out about Ukraine and Tax Cuts fuck off.

Really hoping it’ll end for him like it did for Mussolini but that’s maybe a bit too optimistic

He ain’t budging ,
Kicking and screaming is the only way he’s going to be booted out

1 Like

Yup he is staying.

How many people have resigned today?

He would have more dignity if he stripped naked, necked a bottle of White Lightning on the head, shat himself and rolled in it. This is actually grim

5 Likes

I hope Nadim Zahawi enjoyed his day as Chancellor. I think they’ll get rid of him tonight.

How are they gunna get rid of him though?

Dunno. It’s their party and they can work something out i think. It’s crystal clear, and has been for a long long time, that he will not resign for any reason and this can’t carry on because it’s too nuts.

Oh. This will end well

What a fucking psycho

1 Like