In the news thread

1 Like

The only position she should be in

5 Likes

What a day to be busy and have work to doā€¦missed all of the excitement.

Later, Boris.

2 Likes

boris will want to look like the captain going down with the ship to all his gammon supporters to keep his ego and image intact with them .

If he didnā€™t go without a fight heā€™d have them on his back too

1 Like

Same havenā€™t seen any of this, heard bits and pieces but kind of have no idea whatā€™s been going on! Stoked though :smiley:

1 Like

Patel is now calling for him to resign, surely that must be the nail in the coffin.

Yer this is it. Surely. Why would you stay when no one likes you?

1 Like

Surely this thing is the thing that will finally do it :smile:

This has been the most drawn out political death you could ever see.

He isnā€™t going anywhere tonight. Cockroaches are in awe at him.

4 Likes

I might go out and get a beer, feel like him fucking off needs a toast when it finally happens

1 Like

A normal human wouldā€™ve quit months and months ago. I suspect that heā€™s loving all the attention.

3 Likes

We literally saw exactly that situation on here with our own bumbling Tory.

8 Likes

Except he had nobody to abandon him

1 Like

That was gold when he thought heā€™d won the vote

3 Likes

By the same margin as Brexit. I can truely enjoy this without him here.

Can you imagine this thread with ambiguous opinions about Borisā€™ competency when his government is literally all chipping.

4 Likes

Oh heā€™s lurking on for sure , canā€™t imagine heā€™d stay away from here especially if thereā€™s talk about him .
hi Warwick .

2 Likes

Letā€™s not spoil the moments as they unfold. Something massive will happen tonight.

Bant his new chancellor is asking him to fuck off within a day. Imagine doing that a normal job.

5 Likes

The political equivalent of being deported to Rwanda?

1 Like
8 Likes

Heā€™s off to speak to The Queen tonight apparently. Formerly handing in his notice?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, itā€™s his weekly meeting apparently and was said earlier on the news

Alsoā€¦

2 Likes