In the news thread

Pretty scathing

2 Likes

Please put a NSFW tag on this next time

Sunak really is a feeble wet piece of shit, a total populist without any guts. From the ‘£1000’ bet to the shameful comment in the presents of Brianna Gheys mam, really clueless and inhuman

3 Likes

Really sad and quite awful PMQs anal … no less.

The tories have been shafting us for years.

1 Like

Random.

She was no Dee but still well up there.

Now married money and gone mental it seems.

Yorkie biscuit, (by which I suppose they must mean the raisin and biscuit) to go as well.

But they’re both so good.

This has to be a marketing campaign. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I hate them they taste like dust. I’m sure they used to be better.

2 Likes

Gold Bars are my favourite, pure sweet filth

3 Likes

Same with kitkats never happens any more. Not sure how I feel about them removing the paper and foil wrappers either. Certainly much less of an event to open one now.

3 Likes

KitKat Chunky’s are amazing, a truly marvellous innovation.

1 Like

I’ll politely disagree.
The chunky enhances the cheap chocolate where the standard Kit Kat hides it with the wafer doing most of the heavy lifting.

4 Likes

I respect your position sir.

3 Likes

Not sure why they did that. It’s less exciting, you can’t run your finger down the middle of the foil now and then snap, plus surely paper and foil is more environmentally friendly than using recycled plastic?

2 Likes

On the train back from Harrow in the early 90’s some skinny scruffy guy sat near me kept eyeing my Kit Kat as I was eating it. He leaned over and says, ‘scuse me mate…’ and I think he’s going to ask for a bit of chocolate, but no, ‘…when you’ve finished with that can I have the foil?’ Obviously he had other activities prioritised over eating.

14 Likes

Not sure if a myth but didn’t the Happy Mondays get flowed Kit Kats as they said they bought them on tour? Then someone pointed out to Kit Kat why they liked them

Couldn’t find story but found this pic:

DEKH1cWV0AEap3D

4 Likes

These were fucking class I was buying boxes at a time from Bookers in 2018

1 Like

Just bought a multipack of kitkats after this discussion. Thought I’d have a cheeky one while dinner cooks - I’ve eaten 3

5 Likes

Two or four finger ones?

Everyone knows a savage who does this

5 Likes