In the news thread

Parents need punting in the nuts and twunt

Long read but gnarly

3 Likes

[quote=“h_palmer627, post:1976, topic:17, full:true”]Some of the kids were going round the market and spitting on people today.
[/quote]

Wat?

1 Like

Where the hell do you live bro?

2 Likes

Carlisle. All the secondary schools or most I think are in the city centre. I’ll try and find the post

1 Like

State of emergency has just been declared here in Estonia. All schools, cinemas closed etc, no public gatherings. Being expected to be told by work to self-isolate at midday.

Doing training next week in order to be able to teach online. Universities are partially closing and expect more to do the same.

Was chatting to a mate in Ukraine last night and it’s the same there as of yesterday; schools, cinemas, shopping centers etc all closed.

It’s hard to know what to do, even getting the supermarkets to ration stuff out could lead to trouble.

Are people doing their usual ‘big shop’ going to get accused of panic buying?

2 Likes

I legitimately need shit roll and tomorrow is big shop day.

Big shit day?

I was in Aldi the other night and the only thing they didn’t have on the shelves was paracetamol. Still plenty of treasure in the middle isle.

Any Supreme camping chairs?

5 Likes

no but they did have a butane weed flamethrower thing that looked amazing but i’d defiantly burn my house down if i bought one.

1 Like

My local Aldi last night…

And all I wanted was a Pepsi…

1 Like
2 Likes