Instagram Blowouts

What was left of it/future earnings/future career.

Not going to be good when you google his name after this i’d imagine.

Did he ruin her life? Maybe
Does she need to ruin his? I would say that’s not the answer.

1 Like

Kinda agree, there are ways to fix things or get your justice if that’s what you want without airing it in public. But easy for us to say that innit.

Well yeah, the guy who knowingly gave a chick herpes I think is fair enough though.

yeah that serves as a warning to a scumbag that’s potentially going to carry on doing shitty things.

What’s going on here

Matt being Matt. Try not to overthink it

I feel like transworld shouldn’t be sharing this new age Todd Falcon TikTok bullshit

3 Likes

What the actual fuck? Fancy lad is legit as it gets

2 Likes

Ok maybe that was harsh I hadn’t heard of fancy lad but I looked them up and they look kinda fun.

I thought that video was supposed to be some kind of tech-hammer NBD.

Still seems weird on Transworld though. I guess times have changed.

It’s bollocks until someone is legit?

Found the comment amusing about Todd and tiktok

Are fancy lad the sort of people who sponsor guys who aren’t actually that good at skating so they do weird flat ground freestyle hybrid shit where you’re allowed to put your feet on the ground without calling it a no-comply?

Or is it just a bit of fun? I’m not sure I understand what’s happening here and I feel threatened

100% ! fancy lad have been smashing it for years, always loadsa fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6f5RghL0Q

2 Likes

it’s not a company it’s just some mateys having a laugh

Fancy Lad is proper skateboarding. Loads of dork shit and fucking about but some absolute crackers in there as well. Watching their stuff it always surprises me how good they actually are. If some of them “took it seriously” they’d probably be well known pro’s but I’m glad they just do their thing

2 Likes

Ok ok ok I take it all back jeez. I just like ripping on the one guy at every skatepark who does boneless hand flips on flat because it makes me feel better about myself. Call me a monster.

I’m now following fancy lad on insta if that helps.

3 Likes

Anyway back on topic. Matt Tomasello is ridiculous. He builds ridiculous shit but somehow makes legit tricks out of it. As evidenced by how utterly proper that impossible is in the above clip

You are forgiven. But nah seriously I’m with you on some of it, using your hand in skateboarding is illegal and there’s a fine fine line between dork tricks and legit skating. As always it comes down to how it’s done I guess

no worries mate, you now have to watch all of this as penance

2 Likes

Ok. See you in 57 minutes

Absolutely love Colin Fiske.
Goes beyond kooky into actual madman territory. I’m always happy to watch one of his parts even if it only has 1 skate trick in it (taildrop into a rough as fuck bank into broken glass on a longboard or something) and the rest is him on a bmx or standing in a bin.

2 Likes