Instagram Blowouts

I read it a few weeks ago. Can’t remember it entirely, TBH.
Was it head games?
I’m not going back to check.

Apologies for putting it out there that he slapped her up.

just a pressure flip

1 Like

His feet and the board are midair when he does the flicky bit

Interesting. So you’d call it a late pressure flip I suppose. Board pops backside varial. Flicks with back foot toe. No wait.

Urgh

Nosebonk late pressure flip.

Just watched it again. 5 times. It might be a late (switch) hardflip

No wait

Whatever it is it looks fun. Dunno who y’all are hating so much :joy:

Yeah nosebonk/nollie back foot pressure flip or something stupid like that. I like it!

The trick is quite common. Or at least it is in the small microcosm of locals of Fitzroy bowl in Melbourne.

1 Like

I think falling short of violence it was pretty gnarly emotional and verbal abuse and serious jealousy.

Enough for him to have to put out a statement at least.

It sounds like he is and was trying to get better before she said something. I wish he has asked her for forgiveness and told her he is getting help rather than it airing out on social media.

She brought it all up on social media, so it was going to played out in public from that point on or it’d look like he had just ignored it to the rest of the world, even if he reached out to her privately and sorted it out.

I mean I wish he had spoken to her prior to her releasing it.

It’s fine getting help but only if you can apologise and ask forgiveness of those you hurt.

Maybe he didn’t think he needed too? I’m sure they’ve talked about things to some extent in the past and he thought that it was all said and done? Who knows?

If you read the whole slap thread, there is more than one girl. Plus one poster who’d had personal dealings with him had witnessed some questionable behaviour first hand.

Well if somebody on Slap says that, it must be true.

2 Likes

Well I don’t think he got boards made to help a domestic violence charity for nothing.

Well you tell the story then, as you’ve lived it for him, haha.

Case. Closed. Tbf, the poster in question is generally well regarded, for what that’s worth.

I just think that trying to ruin someone’s career is not the best way to deal with it.

career?