Instagram Blowouts

Holy shit he’s they guy from the PJ Ladd video that I always fast forwarded bacausr I hated his song. I’ll rewatch that too

2 Likes

Yeah the hands down frontside flip ender guy. Used to skate for Heroin, too, then started to wear neon orange beanies and make borderline outsider art sections with fireworks and nonsense editing. Sweet spot is probably that section he had set to “Stand and Deliver”.

I’m 11 mins in and he’s just doing hippy jumps on a longboard.

Edit 13:06 wall ride was fucking sick

Buckle up for a lot more of that…

I watched 24 mins and had to turn it off. I enjoyed 2 things out of that, the wall ride and the hillbomb down the sewer drain. The rest of it was either a bunch of nothing or just total shit. Might unfollow fancy lad now.

@Les_Zeppelin I’ve just proven that watching 23 mins 56 of skate footage is possible even if you don’t really feel like it, so here you go

https://youtu.be/0yC4Dpji44A

3 Likes

Here’s a higher quality version: URL indicates importance as well:

https://www.video-days.com/blind-video-days-1991

1 Like

ABD, still good to see another one though.

91K Likes, 2,484 Comments - Morons Doing Things (@moronsdoingthings) on Instagram: "@wickedslams is the best thing to happen to Instagram in a long time
• • • • • • • • •
Submission: Sophie Addison @logandellwilkinson"

1 Like

Oooo new angle.

This is so good, massive Ollie then a quick 360 one foot ollie.

5,694 Likes, 17 Comments - Pocket Skateboard Magazine (@pocketskatemag) on Instagram: "↖️🔁↙️so good @blondey"

Saw this before, it’s a straight up wallie/wall-ride more than an ollie right?

3 Likes

Looking again yes you’re definitely right!

1 Like

God I forgot about that. So harsh / hilarious

Is it?

Mod here:

Yes, yes it is.

Maybe I was exaggerating but it caught my eye. I know Blondey gets some stick and some of his fashion choices are questionable but I rate his skating. Seems like a nice guy too.

I think it’s the art student effect, he tries so hard to be cool that he ends up being deeply uncool. But his skating is good.

It’s alright. Sort of like the tricks Spanky does now but Blondey hasn’t had all the knee surgeries.

1 Like

Blodney is definitely not my thang.
School shorts, nope, smashing into a block and riding up it, nope, 360 off is alright.

3 Likes

Fuck that was so good. He just floats. Flip front rock was rad.

That switch shuv though …

1 Like

Deffo my favourite vert skater of recent years.