Instagram Blowouts

I might have to look into some of these. What hardness are people using? Also do they still slide okay?

Mine are 78a, 52mm & I donā€™t find they slide easily.

My lockdown spot is rough as and Iā€™m trying a set of 87a OJs at the mo which are ok, but I think I prefer the Clouds.

Looking forward to being allowed to travel to a skatepark again as I have a set of Forum Approved Formula Fours / Bones bearings to try too.

3 Likes

Yeah, I might give some of the 86A 55s a go. Should feel a bit nicer than the 101a wheels I have now and also be big enough to roll over some smaller fartstones.

1 Like

:clap::laughing:

Stealing.

Hah, not mine, someone else on here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome re the uni/comps thing. I never did find out his Puzzle ā€œCheck Outā€ so if you do come across it, Iā€™d love to watch it again. I just remember either the start or the end of it him standing in snow and saying something like ā€œseasonā€™s overā€ and then it going into the skating. Rad. Man I miss Puzzle haha.

1 Like

The first skate video I ever bought was Puzzle 6 in 2000 or 2001, I watched that tape so many times.
I remember loving the Bastian Salabanzi section because he was a 12 year old kid too, this guy Gianni Zattoni sticks in my head too and Stephane Lawrence, might give it another watch on Youtube now

2 Likes

Yeah I still have a few on video and a DVD or two as well, so so good. Remember seeing Gianni on them, shredder, and all the Lordz crew. There was a great part with Gianni and Giorgio Zattoni on a 411 (or maybe it was a Puzzle) and Giorgio goes: ā€œIā€™m Giorgio Zattoni, and this is my fucking brotherā€ :joy:

Another Puzzle content fest later I feel.

Sounds like a Smoke one, that.

What a sequence that is.

2 Likes

he skates like a less good trevor johnson

i do long sleeve t rolled up sleeves all the time sorry everyone

1 Like

Checked shirt with rolled up sleeves pretty much every day here.

If Cancer Dan can, I can.

enjoi+pandartist+dan+drehobl+dont+be+a+dick

4 Likes

Shirts are totally different, I roll up every shirt sleeve but hoodies are different. If youre too hot just take it off right?

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose itā€™s different with shirts.

1 Like

Also hate v neck t shirts. Actually v neck anything

15 Likes

I saw footage of one of my childhood heroes rocking a V-neck on Insta this week, I wanted to DM him and ask for a refund.

2 Likes

I canā€™t keep up with the regulation ā€˜fitā€™ in here. V-neck & rolled up sleevesā€¦ but puffa hanging up in background. :laughing:

*new avatar *

4 Likes

Been flexing a cricket jumper at the moment. V neck. Fuck it Iā€™m 31

3 Likes

Agree with V-necks, apart from jumpers which are totally acceptable.

1 Like