Instagram Blowouts

i absolutely love these forum games of “what trick is this”

1 Like

Lol. More of a how the SHITTING CRICKEY is it possible to do a frontside boneless that far that fast! Mad.

1 Like

FS 180 caveman to fakie 50/50. Am I right, am I right!?!

2 Likes

He’s sitting on the rail and sliding down on his bum, but he’s pressing his truck onto the hubba ledge with his hand so that it does a 180 nosegrind sort of thing, and he’s going “crrrrrrrrr!” with his mouth (like a grinding noise) and waving to his mum who is just out of shot, filming on her mobile. When he gets to the bottom of the rail he’ll dismount onto his feet (board under right arm) and run up to his mum to give her a hug and check the footage.

6 Likes

^^^ definitely the correct interpretation

'kin hell

6 Likes

Absolutely love this guy, just makes skateboarding beautiful. Such a class act

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a rad human. The Free interview is dope. Literally came from a country with no structure to lead you to becoming pro…and there he is.

1 Like

Mosher drop.

3 Likes

I’m so, so sick of bonelesses. Even GT’s bore me, but what’s far worse is that most of the time people who do them do them because they couldn’t ollie where they do it. Moshers. Moshers. Moshers.

The only two bonelesses I liked these last 10 years were in Marisa’s part in a scene vid (in which she skated to Nirvana), she did one into a manual and one out of a manual, that was creative and kinda cool.

6 Likes

BS Boneless on transition are rad though (ill never do one but theyre one of those tricks Id love to be able to bust out)

1 Like

I like them and used to do them but you’re absolutely right Frank! People do them when an ollie is too scary. Not sure why that is because you fly so much higher and there is just as much risk but I think it’s true. I used to test out drops, gaps and especially drops into banks with a good boneless but they felt great boosting them so high so I like em.

Oh man, you could tell he was pretty disappointed he didn’t roll away for longer.

Clip is not helping the idea that UK skaters are weaker than those from other countries. Hollywood High is also a 16 set.

The bails look savage. The fastest way to a hip injury

We call them shire grabs. The kids in Hertfordshire who give up on Ollie’s so grab everything. there’s more boneless in a Hertfordshire skatepark than a kfc menu.

9 Likes

That is the kid who did a backflip bail at southbank that went viral?

Seems like low skill but big balls type of ragdoll skater haha.

Haha I just wrote but then deleted a post comparing him to Ragdoll as I thought it was too harsh

That’s a Thames board right? Is he hooked up by Blondey?

You could definitely do one. Just get the hang of mosher dropping from a melon grab on a little ramp, then start hopping into it, then learn to catch it, then string it all together on the biggest vert wall you can find.

1 Like