Instagram Blowouts

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdo4Ieh8tF/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

always wanted that Coki whitelabel. ultra limited

2 Likes

Any excuse for Shanafanboyism

2 Likes

he posted loads of wavs on bandcamp fairly recently, not sure if that was included though… i got lost city b/w eyez cut as a little pressie to myself

1 Like

the fucking don, couldn’t love kerr more man what a fucking geeza

3 Likes

she needs to make a dusty folk album with a voice like that

1 Like

Yooooo dry cry is on there!! Along with lucifer. Stoked. Just waiting on “I swear” now and I’ll be set

Skream has been putting tons of stuff up. Got a bunch of unreleased tunes

I want magnetic man “soulz” more than anything

1 Like

1 Like

That Japan tho :heart_eyes:

Weird innit the twist was like the centrepiece trick bitd, now they look a bit crap compared to everything else

1 Like

Am I reading way to much into this? Why would Gino pick Casper from Kids to reference Nyjah? Hmmm.

I don’t get that one either, seems a bit different from his usual posts to say the very least.

Hmmm, maybe. Or it’s possibly just a comment on how different skating is now from how it was mid 90’s.

(Although, if the cap fits…) :man_shrugging:

Maybe, such a highly divisive character to choose though. I only think of one thing when I see Casper and that scene especially.

2 Likes

Exactly. Well there’s that ‘allegedly’ incriminating Nigel and Chase doubles video knocking around and Gino’s not getting that Nike cheque any longer :thinking:

2 Likes

Ive never watched Kids. Am I missing anything?

Harold Hunters massive swinging dick

3 Likes

Nah you’re alright

Just go in at the deep end and watch Ken Park instead.

I don’t know what someone would think of it seeing it for the first time now. It was pretty distasteful the first time round. Interesting and somewhat entertaining because, you know, NYC in the 90’s and ‘knowing’ almost everyone in it. I saw it a few times way back, but not given it a watch in at least twenty years. Playing catch up and watching as a proper grown up I’m not so sure it would fare too well. I mean it’s not as if you’ve missed out on seeing The Goonies ,it’s Kids.

1 Like