Instagram Blowouts

He is legitimately crazy. I posted a comment the other day just calling him out where I lamented the fact that he discovered the internet. Got such a torrent of abuse from his conspiracy legion in addition to Bobby himself telling me I’ve “lost my moral compass”.

It was obvious since the days where he used to collect discarded trash on the street and pass it off as “art”.

5 Likes

Did he delete the comment?

I asked Puleo a question about how this number thing only ever works in hindsight? If it was true surely someone would have worked out how to predict the future, he was a bit of a dick to me about it and Marc Johnson chimed in to call him out on it, haha… that’s what makes that Slap post even radder to me.

5 Likes

It was on insta. Nah, I think it’s still there. It wasn’t on his account that I left the comment. It was under some video posted of him by another account

1 Like

“it’s Irish drill, man better chill…”
stumbled across this dude’s comedy insta tonight - all very funny

more from the same account,
allow me please, school IT just lost an entire year’s worth of planning.

which led to

1 Like

Love it

2 Likes

That’s fucking amazing.

1 Like

I was the middle of a pro ‘beef’ sandwich for a hot moment and not in the sexy way. They must have history for sure.

2 Likes

Accidentally kicked off an Oyola/Hickey one of those once.

3 Likes

Most episodes of that podcast are really good…

1 Like

Was Oyola doing that, ‘Oyola stuff’ again? Yikes!

Oyola could get angry with his own shadow

4 Likes

Turns out everybody’s new favourite YouTuber can skate too.

6 Likes

I felt he has a really good sense of humour and thought he was just one of those American anomalies but then he dropped the info that both his parents are English and I was like ‘ah there ya go’.

5 Likes

Yeah, he rips.

I should be a fan of his YouTube channel. I subscribe and I watch most of the videos - but he’s really naive as to a lot of things or kind of misses obvious stuff calling it out when there really isn’t much of a story there.

Sorry, ootl here. Who is this?

Gutted

3 Likes

@giftedhater on insta/YT