Instagram Blowouts

Yeah what a tosser.

2 Likes

Non-disappearing post for thread posterity.

5 Likes

Agreed. Should have tightened his trucks too what on earth was all that wibbly wobbly snakey-wakey stuff all about? Similarly unfollowed and blocked.

3 Likes

Quite enjoyed it but I like a bit of deep house. Larry Heard is a don.

1 Like

Annoyed I can’t save the Suciu clip!

In a CSC Muska Tee

Tagged The Muska…

8 Likes

This stoked me out

1 Like

Damn was hoping that was D Way doing the flip :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thought this was pretty slick…

1 Like

Also…this is amazing.

1 Like

This dude is dope. Watched him win the Cardiff plaza comp last weekend. Very casual but incredibly high level skateboarding.

1 Like

You were there? Hope you enjoyed I was running it :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I was! Came down with Baines and Mackey. Maybe we met? :man_shrugging:t2:

Yeah I’m Jim surely we did? Did you come to the shop after? I couldn’t make it to Bacareto cos I was knackered after the comp.

Edit…Ah just seen your post below haha :joy:

Very possibly! I was sulking most of the afternoon though as I knew that I had to drive back to Leeds that evening and all the boys were going out for dinner :joy:

1 Like

Was stoked that you lot came down. I skated spit for a bit the day before too but didn’t get too into it cos everyone was filming. Anyway…next time I’ll be asking for Sk8arrog8 by name :joy:

2 Likes

Gifted Hater is a weird one. Some of his videos/tirades are okay but some are just plain clueless.

It’s that thing where you can completely agree with someone about so much but there’s the odd thing that he just gets way, way off. But then again he’s young.

He’s still the best 30 year-old to represent the 40 - 55 year-old generation.

1 Like