Instagram Blowouts

:joy: :joy: :joy:

ā€¦and Iā€™ll still watch it.

Heā€™s 24!

Same thing. But thatā€™s cool.

Heā€™s freaking Berra out so thatā€™s the main thing.

1 Like

He canā€™t be the only one ruffling feathers for him online?

Donā€™t think that anything GH said was really out of line. Maybe heā€™s wrong with the Berrics relationship given Berraā€™s comment, but I donā€™t think anyone is immune to criticism, especially when the product your selling is Ā£1000 trousers.

Berra sort of gets to ride in as the saviour, defending a female business owner, but GH wasnā€™t really punching down at all, he was levelling justified criticisms at something that mostly amounts to a grift on the part of MammaSkate.

The Scientology baseball cap in that IG post and the Cariuma suggests otherwise. More that Berra isnā€™t in charge of the Berrics, but he canā€™t really say that.

Thereā€™s nothing redeemable about MamaSkate whatsoever. Is there? Is there anything remotely decent about that?

Picked the wrong female business owner to try to help, I reckon.

As far as I could see he didnā€™t pick out the fact that the owner was female over male. heā€™d have ripped them to shreds regardless.

GH made no point about that, but Berra wouldnā€™t spend a single second backing some dude trying to sell $1400 trousers.

The Berrics has basically become one of those horrible LA houses/hotels where all the influencers live and produce stinking ā€˜contentā€™ together, except itā€™s a skatepark.

3 Likes

Itā€™s owned by Hypebeast. Itā€™s a Hypebeast studio that used to be a skatepark.

2 Likes

These sheltered microclimates are perfect breeding grounds for a wrong un

8G5Xj

1 Like

Yeah Sovrn is run out of there too. Is that mentioned in this video? I am fully expecting them to put out some ridiculously overpriced clothing using Nordbergā€™s fashion connections to justify it.

Berra does like to go over the top, huh? ā€˜About a thousand death threatsā€™ ā€¦ Also The Berrics has nothing to do with Mamaskate apart from itā€™s run out of The Berrics. So, it kind of does. Can I just go get office space there than too? Nope, as itā€™s all interconnected. Berra trying to put in some strong ā€˜Going Clearā€™ shut down tactics in there too, damn.

1 Like

The skate community is tight and has no problem calling out wack shit. Has Berra completely forgotten this now heā€™s in the spotlight.

1 Like

Heads up, if I ever win Olympic gold and have a really great year can you get me a car or a speedboat rather than some really obnoxious ring my Nan would turn her nose up at.
Cheers.

Imagine your boss giving you a present and filming you opening it. No pressure.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand the mechanics of getting treflips up things and aimed into a grind. Madness

2 Likes

Just saw this on Andrew Allenā€™s IG Storyā€¦

K-Terps has gone full Pappalardo mode!

2 Likes